Part 1

"Well, boys! That's the end of this stream! Thank you for watching, and see you very soon!"

Tommy ended up his stream for the day, casually walking through the wreckage of Lmanberg and making his way to the destroyed community house. He soon met up with the rest of the SMP members. Technoblade, Philza, Dream, Sapnap, George, Quackity, Eret, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Ranboo. Them having finished the lore streams for quite a few days, decided to just hang out and play some casual party games on Hypixel.

"Why is it taking so long to load? Are they having trouble with the connection or something?"

"yeah, I don't know, I'm on the load screen too."

The members were confused. After what seemed like forever, they were finally teleported to the lobby. At least, that's what they thought.

"what the fowk?" Tommy asked out loud, looking around at the unfamiliar place.

"uhh, this isn't the Hypixel lobby is it?" Ranboo chimed in.

"I'm pretty certain this isn't the lobby, trust me, I would know." Techno's lifeless voice was still the same, without any noticeable ripples. Some chuckles were heard, lightening the tension a bit.

"We couldn't've ALL joined the wrong server, did they maybe... decide to change the lobby suddenly?"

That was unlikely. They stood in a circle, speaking up their ideas. The comms still worked fine, they just couldn't change worlds, they couldn't log out. It looked like they were stuck there for the time being. The discussions did not last long, they decided to first get their gear. It was a lifesaver that Techno and Phil had an ender chest with them as they were able to suit up.

"Villains! Go get Mr. Aizawa!"

A short green-haired boy ran up to them. He looked ready to fight to the death. As the SMP members stared at the small boy in confusion, Techno suddenly yelled out.

"Phil look out! Phil, stay away from him!"

"..."

"...pfft!" They all laughed out. Tommy in particular was lying on the floor, rolling in laughter. (they see me rollin--)

"Tech-Techno, he's not a baby zombie! Hahaha!" Phil said in between laughs.

"But he's so short and he's green!" Quackity was already dead on the floor, his beanie almost slipping off. (hear reveal POG!) "Oh wait, is it a charged creeper?" Techno muttered to himself.

A certain tea kettle was wheezing in the background, almost sounding like his lungs were damaged. The broccoli boy had glowing red and blue stripes on his face and hands, he looked terrified yet stood his ground.

"Who are you guys!" The green boy demanded. The members, however, weren't intimidated one bit, still trying to get over their laughter.

<Dream> don't tell him your real names.

They all nodded, seeing the message. "...are you an orphan?" The menacing words came out of Techno's mouth. "Oh my god, Techno No!" some of them yelled.

"..." the green boy didn't answer him. Techno grinned evilly at this. "see? He isn't answering, he's probably an orphan!" Ranboo, Bad, and Phil were about to stop the man from pulling out his sword when yet another unfamiliar voice shouted.

"Midoriya! Get away from them! the heroes are on their way!" They were then wrapped up in a white scarf-like thing. The more violent of the few were about to break out of it when they saw a message from Dream to stop. Now, Dream wasn't the boss of them, but they knew that Dream probably already had a plan in his head. They silently stopped struggling.