Meeting them

"It's time to meet them". Says the VIP staff member. He opens the door. Until me and Katie find all five of them sitting on a sofa. They all immediately stand up and walk over to us, oh my I'm totally freaking out right now, ok calm yourself Lilly, you don't want Rocky to think your crazy.

I first get a hug off Ross, wow Ross is a great hugger. "It's so nice to meet you both". He says with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too". I say shyly. Followed by Riker, Ratliff and Rydel giving me hugs. I then see Katie over in the corner talking to Riker, she's such a flirt. I then hug Rocky, he then looks into my eyes and smiles at me, I love his eyes, his hair, I just want to run my hands through it, ok I am freaking out.

"It's great to meet you". He says

"It's great to meet you too Rocky".

"So what's your name beautiful?"

Oh... My.. God... He called me beautiful?!

" m.. Mm.. My names Lilly". I stutter.

Rocky smiles at me with his gorgeous eyes "beautiful name for a beautiful girl".

I could faint right now, Rocky called me beautiful, is this just a dream, if it is then don't wake me up.

He then takes my hand and walks me to the sofa, Rydel walks over to me "it's nice to meet you, is this your first R5 concert?" She asks. "Yes pretty much"I reply shyly.

"Aww that's awesome! Well I hope you will come to more of our concerts, as you seem awesome". She says excited.

"Well before you guys go do you have any stuff that needs signing?" Ross calls over.

Katie runs over to Ross and Riker in the corner excitedly and gives them one of her R5 jumpers to sign. I then walk over to them to get one of my t shirts signed. I walked over to Rocky, he then gave me a piece of paper with his signature on it, and a number too.

"Ring me Lilly". He says

"Why would you wanna call me?". I ask puzzled.

"Well because I wanna see you again, and I wanna take you on a date". He replies.

I stand there looking shocked at Rocky, am i hearing him correctly or does he wanna take me on a date?

"Hey Lilly we gotta go". Shouts Katie, giving the gang her last hug. "Ok." I reply.

All five of them waved to us before we left, saying to us that 'tonight was awesome and I hope we see you both again soon'. Me and Katie got into the car with Katie's dad driving us home.

"So how was the concert girls?" Katie's dad asks us.

"Oh my god dad it was Amazing, they sang all the songs I love and signed my shirts!"

"Oh that's great, Lilly what did you get signed?". Her dad asks me.

"Oh I just got a bunch of shirts signed". I reply, and hiding the note Rocky gave me. I then dropped the piece of paper, and then was visible for Katie to see.

"Hey what's that?" She asks. I then tried to get the piece of paper into my hands, but Katie got there before I did, she opened up the note to find Rocky's signature and number written on it, her face was priceless when see saw it.

"You got Rocky's number?! I didn't even get a number off Riker, now that's says something". She giggles.

I don't say a thing.

"Lilly you gotta call him".

"Why should I? Why would he wanna see someone like me? He said he wants to take me on a date". I say sad.

"Lilly your beautiful, your one of the kindest girls I know, even if you got with Rocky I know you would treat him right". She says holding my hand.

"Yes but come on, I've never been on a date before, Katie you've had more experience with boys than I've had."

She hugs me tight and says "think of something you would like to do with a guy, or something you like doing, then add Rocky in the equation and there you go." She winks.

I live in New York by the way, R5 will be touring everywhere so I don't know how it's possible for Rocky to take me on a date at this time. Later that night before I went to bed I sent Rocky a text

*hey Rocky it's Lilly, I dunno if you remember but I met you at the meet and greet 2 nite xxxx*

*hey Lilly of course I remember you, how could I forget about you, well I was gonna ask if you still wanna go on a date, I'm still in New York for a while and I want to get to know you better xxxx *

*that would be awesome, how about a date at Starbucks?*

*aww yay I love Starbucks :D see you then, beautiful xoxo*