Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hello is Mr Stark here? I have an urgent matter that needs to be discussed," A man looking to be in his early 40's asked. The woman with light neat hair looked confused.

"I'm gonna have to ask why you're here," she crossed her arms over her fake breasts, which spilled out of her top.

"Ma'am I'm gone have to ask you step aside," he pushed passed her through the door. This really pissed off the bobble headed blonde.

"Who do you think you are?! You can't just barge into someone's house!"

"Miss what are your relations with Mr Anthony Edward Stark?"

"I'm his girlfriend," she snapped.

"For him or for the money?"

"I-no I- Tony!" She yelled after a stutter.

They heard a yell sounding from downstairs. "What Caitlin?!" He yelled back just as loud and exasperated as Caitlin who was attempting to smooth over an obvious lie.

"There's this guy at the door, he looks like he's from the government!"

"Ugh.. why?! Fine I'll be there in a second," the manly voice yelled back. Followed by many grumbly made steps and a few mumbled resents. The government man could not believe what he was gonna leave with these people. A man with dark hair and a goatee. "What?" He demanded, arrogantly.

"You might want to sit down for this, Sir."

He gave an annoyed sigh, before spinning on his heel and plonking himself on the plush white lounges. His bimbo in toe. "You want a drink? Caitlin go get two scotches," he said, before the man even had a chance to answer. Caitlin got up and walked around the corner to what was expected to be the kitchen. Tony Stark looked rather bored as he waited for the man to begin.

The man didn't know how to start, "mr Stark, do you remember a Miss Kapper?" He asked, lightly. Tony's head went up immediately, quickly answering a 'yes' to his question. "Mr Stark... Miss Kapper...." he couldn't find the words.

"What? What is it? Does she wanna see me? Is she in California now? What?! Does she want money? She want me back? What?!" He grew anxious for an answer. The man looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"Miss Kapper, passed away last Tuesday," Tony was shocked. She was just gone. His heart clenched as did his breathing. He placed his head between his hands. "Miss Kapper was working as an interpreter at the time and was coming back from the park when she was killed. She died within minutes while emergency services arrived."

"Wait killed?"

"Yes, we believe she was a victim of a drive by shooting,"

He sighed a deep breath, "is that why your here. To just tell me that?" He acted unusually calm but from the shaking of his limbs, he was anything but.

"No. Miss Kapper's last will and testament was for you to have solid custody over all her assets." After the man said that Tony started laughing.

"So she gave me everything she had! I probably got her most of those things!" The man nodded, Tony Stark spoke more truth than he knew. "C'mon what else. She left me a note? Something?" Finally he was asking the right type of questions.