"I know." Ari says and stick her tongue out. "When was the last time you washed your hands?"

Ri wrinkles her nose in disgust and the emergency call blared and I answers the call.

"What Gooch?" I asked with a mouth full of popcorn, as they approached the monitor.

"Do you know what 'The Spoiler' did,"

Schwoz yells. "Ah!"

"Yeah he texted all five of us of us." Ari tells him, with bitterness and Henry grabs her arms to keep her restrained.

"No, he texted everyone in Swellview and told them the ending of Walking Orange!" Gooch informs us.

"Don't tell me," Schwoz cries covering his ears.

"He said that Rodriguez killed Mallory." Gooch told us and I clenched my fist in anger.

"Stop it," Schwoz cries.

"And that he's really a cop!"

"No!!!!" Schwoz yells and falls to the floor.

Ari growled and Schwoz falls to the floor.

Ari growled and Henry squeezed Ari's arms tighter.

"Thanks for the info, Gooch." Dad says and ends the call.

"Okay how'd the Spoiler figure out how to text message to everyone in Swellview." Charlotte asked as she helped Schwoz off the floor.

"Ah, I don't know." Dad shrugs and Henry releases Ari.

"Don't attack." Henry mutters to Ari.

"No promises." Ari remarks and he keeps a hand on my shoulder.

"Anyone with level five computer knowledge could figure out how to do it." I state.

"Well somebody's got to stop The Spoiler!" I exclaim and Ari felt Henry tense you and she shrugged his hand off.

"Right, and that person is us," Dad declares.

"You mean... those people are us." Henry corrects and Dad gives him a look. "You used bad grammar."

Ari fires a small fireball at Henry gasps. "Ow!"

--
Ari's POV

The next day Henry and I were playing a very intense game of cards. We were eating chips and there was only one chip left in the bowl.

"Only one chip left." Henry says and I glance at the chip in the bowl.

"Race ya for it." I challenged.

"Okay." Henry agrees. "I'll try."

You can try, but you won't win." I smirk and we set our cards down. "Hands on the table. On three." We had a stare down before I started counting. "One-"

Henry quickly grabs the chip and eats it. I glare at him and groan.

"Come on," I complain. "You stupid chip snatcher!"