16

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 - ramaharirii

__________

𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥....

__________

𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I watched as nessa drove off I walked inside and luckily everyone was minding they're own business I walked upstairs looking down I saw Anna sitting on my bed with 2 more girls "get the fuck out!" I said trying to not raise my voice at a 17 year old, "oh come on we know you want us forget about that bitch" the second girl said "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT!" I yelled not being able to control my anger as soon as I yelled a bunch of people stood behind me at my door, "bry-" I cut her off "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT NONE OF US DID ANYTHING TO YOU AND YOU HAD TO RUIN THE ONLY PERSON THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH" I yelled "oh shush as if you didn't kiss back" she said acting all innocent "I WAS FUCKING DRUNK AND YOU WERENT YOU DID ALL THIS ON PURPOSE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" I yelled walking forward as they all stood up and walked towards the door where a bunch of people were "I just wanted to be friends" she mumbled on her way to the door "friends? You wanted to be friends? If you wanted to be friends you didn't have to take away the one person I though was the love of my life!" I said slamming my door as I leant against it sliding down as tears ran down my cheek I put my head in my heads breaking down. "Hey can I stay over aurora won't let me in her house" I heard Anna say to someone outside "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE" I yelled still in my room "sorry we can't please leave and never come back"

I'm sorry but I didn't think I would have to make Anna look bad I love her she's absolutely beautiful I started her as a good character but someone gave an idea and I liked it so I had to make her look bad I don't hate her I love her but it's for the story ❤️

I knew it was Jaden who said it but I just sat there, I didn't do anything...I was drunk, I didn't mean to kiss back. I didn't know what was happening either, I sighed sitting up walking to wards the bed and laying down closing my eyes...

Also GO STREAM "la di die" or your lame
Totally not me right now

Also GO STREAM "la di die" or your lame Totally not me right now