"Copycat...."

"Hurry up Monoma! We're gonna be late if you lag behind."

"I'm coming I'm coming!"

I was currently at the front of UA hero school. I walked down the path about to head into the school till I heard a trip sound from behind me.

I tured around and saw a boy about to fall right on me. I quickly caught him and pushed him up. He had somewhat unkept hair that was green and black.

"O-oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" He stopped as he looked up at me.

"Hey, you ok there?" I waved my hand in his face. His eyes widened and stood up.

"Y-yeah, i-im fine. You just caught my attention is all." He gave off a smile.

I blushed only slightly at the comment he made. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Kendo looking at me with a slight smirk.

"Well, I'll see you inside, thanks for catching me!" The boy said as he walked inside the building.

I turned to kendo again who was still holding the smirk on her face. "What's with that look?"

"Oh, nothing. Come on, let's go." She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the building twords the room we would take the written exam. As we headed in I took a seat and waited for the test to begin.

"Oh, it's you again."

A voice spoke up to my side as I looked over it was the same boy from before sitting next to me.

"Oh, hey."

"Thanks again for the catch, my name's Izuku Midoriya." He put his hand out to shake. I accepted and shook his hand back.

"I'm Neito Monoma, and no problem for the catch, if I didn't you would have fallen on me." I gave a little giggle at the end.

"Hmm."

I looked over to him as he was now just looking at me. I began to blush again slightly as I asked him.

"W-what?"

"Oh, nothing, your just really cute." I blushed even more as he said that. I quickly looked away and back at him.

"Y-your not so bad yourself." As I said that the tests were handed out for us to take.

"Good luck." He said before getting to work on his test.

"You too."

-time skip-

The test was finally over and we all headed to a auditorium. I was walking there now when Midoriya came up aside me.

"Hey there again, how did you think you did on the exam?" He said walking next to me.

"Hmm, it was pretty hard to say. What about you?" I looked over to him as he had a confident smile on.

"I'd say I did pretty good. But I'm pretty sure you did good as well."

"Monoma! Wait up!" I turned around to see Itsuka running up to us.

"Took you long enough." I said smirking at her. She then stood up and smacked me on the head. At the same time she noticed Midoriya next to me.

"Oh, it you again."

"Hey, I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you." He put his hand out to shake her's.

"Itsuka Kendo, same to you Midoriya." She accepted his hand shake.

We began to walk again while talking with each other. We made our way into the auditorium and took a seat next to each other. Soon the lights went out and at the front the pro hero present mic came out.