1: We're moving????

Ello it's ya boi. This is my second story well my other one is still in progress but I want to make this one much better.

TW//
Swearing
Bullying
Violence
Verbal abuse

So let's get on with the explanation of the AU.

The soulmate AU is portrayed with an app on your phone. Called "LoveMatch" (just imagine that technology has advanced and the high quality app notifies you when you soulmate is near) You recently download the app because of a dare at your new school which you made friends at quickly. You do live in the UK but moved from America. The setting is the UK though.

Y/N = your name
M/N = mom name
D/N = dad name
B/N = brother name
N/N = nickname
U/N = username for social media
H/C = hair color
E/C = eye color
C/N = cute name like "Babe" etc.
F/C = favorite color
I think you understand, now off to the story!!!!!
_____________________________
I woke up, I felt like shlt, just like everyday. My parents moved a lot but they promised this would be the last time. At least I hoped. I had finally met some decent friends, although they were very much boy obsessed. So much so that they made me download this stupid app "LoveMatch" it was probably a hoax. I don't really believe in all this soulmate bs. But a part of me kinda hope I would one day find my lover.

I got ready putting on a oversized sweater that had a huge yellow star on it. (A Steven universe sweater) and a black ripped jeans. I wasn't very good with fashion but I looked decent so I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and grabbed my stuff for school.

I quickly threw together a sloppy lunch that was a sad tuna sandwich and some snacks that we bought yesterday at TESCO. My brother ran down the stairs like a stumbling duck.

"Wtf do you want" I said with a piece of toast in my mouth.

"Mom said you had to get me ready" he said innocently.

"Ok you little shlt I'll get you some shorts and a shirt" I ran upstairs really quick and handed B/N a pair of Adidas shorts and a plain T-shirt. I also handed him a piece of toast.

"Eat up we have to leave and hurry up dressing" I said, I was always snarky to my brother but he was too young to even know what half of the words I said. (He's 7)

"Ok" he said.

Our schools were about a 3 minutes apart so I grabbed his hand and ran out the door knowing that my teachers would bullock me if I was even a bit late. I took him to the entrance and kissed his forehead and ran to my school.

I managed to make it just on time.

Time skip brought to you by my Steven universe hoodie.

School had finally ended I was exhausted. I wished something exciting happened. I had to make the bets of it anyway, I was planning on trying to make new friends but everyone just says you 'intimidated them' like oKaY?? I'm just glad that we are finally just settling here maybe I could find a boyfriend or some good friends but for now I should keep it on the down low.

Time skip brought to you by my fat arse. :)

I heard a women's voice come from the front door. I immediately recognized the voice.

"Mum?" I said just making sure it was her.

"Yeah, hey honey how was school?" She said as I walked into the living room, she set down her bag and hung her keys by the door.

"It was good" I said with a smile trying not to look half dead.

"Good, well honey I have news for you." My mom said with a more serious tone of voice and her face softened.

"Yeah?" I said stuffing my face with a cookie that I had grabbed from the pantry.

"We are moving again-" I cut her off.

"WHAT???!!" I said stunned, how could she? She promised this would be the last time we moved.

"Yeah me and dad got a better offer near *****" she said trying to cheer me up.

"BUT MOM YOU SAID THATTHISWOULDBETHELASTTI-" my mom cut me off.

"I know, and I sincerely apologize but I PROMISE this will be the very last time" my mom said putting a hand on my shoulder. She looked very serious which calmed me a bit down.

"BUT I FINALLY WAS MAKING FRIENDS!!" I said.

" I know honey but this is really important how about this, because of this job we will be able to upgrade you pc!!" She said trying to make me a bit happier. You see I was a twitch streamer and YouTuber. I wasn't the best of either I only had 11.5k twitch followers and 20k YouTube subscribers. And a better pc excited me.

"Oookayyy" I said still a bit disappointed. I kissed my moms cheek and walked back to my room.

"OH AND WE ARE MOVING IN 3 DAYS SO PACK UP!!!" My mom yelled from across the house while I made my way to my room.

"OK!!" I said just so I didn't get yelled at for not responding. (Lmao I can relate A/N)

I made sure to pack all my clothes, a lot of my stuff was still packed because I spent the last 2 months too lazy to unpack so it made my job a bit easier. I made sure to pack my gaming set up though.

Soon enough once I finished packing and my dad came home. He asked me if mom had told me the news. I nodded and he patted my back and headed to his room to pack as well.

Soon as if time had flown by, a couple of days passed and soon came the day to move to the new home.
________________________________
Ayyyyyyyy did you guys enjoy. If you did share it. More updates coming soon, I will try to update everyday or every other day. :)
Word count: 1036
^
Holy shlt