Rafe- be mine? (valentines day series)

Today was the worst day of the year yes, valentines day  the only people who sincerely enjoy this day are the ones in a relationship. I have a annual tradition of watching my favorite netflix show, cobra kai all day and eating way to much food, that is exactly what i plan doing. I had to go to the store to get a hell of a lot of food to stuff my face with.

I jumped into my red jeep, and headed to the store. EVERYONE was at the grocery store getting flowers or chocolate, it honestly made me want to vomit. You may be thinking jeez she must not be one for relationship's, no that is extremely wrong, i actually have quite a history with guys but all of them ended up being douchbags that used me for my money. It also doesn't help that Sarah Cameron is my best friend, don't get me wrong i love her but she is the definition of a girl player and i have a huge crush on her brother. Now that i explained my reason for hating valentines day i decided to go and get some chocolate and chips, i ended up grabbing 2 bags of chips and some milk chocolate.

i headed to the cashier and put everything on the counter, "did you find everything alright sweetheart?" the sweet casheir lady asked me

"yah i did, thank you" i said with a smile while walking out of the store after i payed

i put everything back into my car and headed home, once i got home i saw someone's car in my driveway i headed inside and to see red flowers everywhere with balloons and a big banner that said 'will you be my valentine?' 

I was beyond confused, nobody was even standing in the house what-

"aww damnit" i heard a farmiliar voice say

"rafe?" i asked confusingly 

"hey, happy valentines day!" he said with jazz hands

I chuckled but stopped when i saw the look on his face that said 'did i do something wrong'

"you did perfect this is amazing" i said in awe of everything 

he smiled from ear to ear while walking up to me and saying "will you be my valentine Mrs.Y/l/n?"

"how could i say no to that" i said 

I then realized how close we were and wrapped my arms around his neck while his went around my waist. Before i knew it i was kissing rafe cameron , me and rafe have been friends for years becouase of how close i was with sarah but i think everyone could tell how much sexual tension was in the air whenever i was around.

"will you be mine Y/N?" he asked with a smile 

"of course" i said 

Thats how i spent my valentines day, cuddled up with my new boyfriend rafe cameron, watching cobra kai, while we both expressed how much we loved hawk.

A/N: next one will be out soon!! 

Edited✅