•unforgivable (2)•

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" You asked her. You crossed your arms over your chest. Kiara didn't know what to say, she knew an apology wouldn't matter, "Y/n I- I just needed to see you." You looked away from her and took a deep breath, "Look Kiara, I don't know if I can just-" Kie cut you off, "No! Please y/n I cant lose my best friend! I know you can never trust me again but please!"

"Kiara how am I supposed to be friends with you if I can't trust you! How am I supposed to forget that you slept with my fucking boyfriend Kiara! Please do not play victim. I was loyal to you. I stayed with you through the whole Sarah drama. I stayed in contact with you through Kook year. I helped you with Pope. So please do not play victim." You confessed to her. Kiara had tears streaming down her face by the end of your speech.

As Kiara was about to respond someone else interrupted her, "Don't be mad at her y/n." You looked from Kiara to behind her. There stood JJ. Your breath hitched. No matter what happened, you would never ever stop loving him. JJ Maybank would forever have your heart no matter how much he hurt you, which was the problem.

"JJ go home." You told him. JJ shook his head and continued walking towards you and Kiara, "No y/n. I'm not leaving. Not after you hear me out." You scoffed, "How dare you ask me to hear you out after you cheated on me. I don't need to listen to you JJ. I don't need to listen to either of you. Just please get out of my life!" You were about to slam the door in their faces when JJ stepped through coming into the house, Kiara following. You rolled your eyes yet still moved out of their way, part of you wanted to hear them out and move past this but, how could you?

"Y/n you have to listen to me." JJ practically demanded you. Yet his face softened and turned into a look of desperation, "Please. I-I know you hate me." You scoffed and laughed under your breath. Yet JJ wasn't discouraged, "And you have every fucking right. Okay? You have every right and every reason to kick me to the crib and never look or speak to me again but please don't be mad at Kiara. I came to her, as much as it kills me to admit, I came to Kiara that night. I made the first move, I kissed her." Your heart broke once more. He wanted it to happen? Kiara put her head down and JJ looked like he was about to break, so wanted to see him break. Show him how much it hurt and show him how you feel.

"You wanted this to happen? You wanted to cheat on me? You wanted this to happen? You wanted to break my heart?" You asked, voice cracked with tears brimming your eyes. JJ's face dropped, he realized that all he did was make the situation worse. He came there to work things out and maybe get back together but now, now you really didn't want anything to do with him.

"No y/n! That's not what I meant I-"

"Please enlighten me JJ, what did you mean? You didn't kiss her first? You didn't go to her? You didn't make the first move?" You asked. JJ looked panicked, "No, I did but-"

"But what JJ?" You asked, tears finally showing. JJ always hated when you cried, made him feel like complete and utter shit, now more then ever.

"Please don't cry. I hate it when you cry y/n." He stated. You scoffed, "Yeah and I hate it when you cheat on me then barge into my home and say you made the first move and were sober when you slept with Kiara." You continued before JJ could respond, "God, how could I be so fucking stupid? How could I be so naive to think that JJ Maybank would actually love me? Would actually try to change for me? I am really am just a stupid bitch." You cited what he had told the day of the argument. A single tear escaped his eye. You felt horrible for talking to him in such a harsh tone, with such a cold stare, but you wouldn't let him think he won. No, you were too stubborn.

You wiped your tears and sniffled, pulling the blanket tight around you, "I think you two should go. I-" JJ cut you off, "No way, I need to explain y/n. It was the biggest mistake I have ever made! I regret it more then anything I have ever done. I'm not just saying this y/n, please I love you." You gasped. He had never told you that. He was never ready. You told him that all the time but he never returned it.