Yeshua (English)

Lights and Music on, dancing, cheering and preach goes, people feel your presence in the exalted mood of the room.

Learning your teachings, making you unreachable, I wonder why they made you look like that when you just were a human.

I feared you my entire life, and someone said: "they made you fear him". What is about your death that brings tears to my eyes? Breaking in cold sweat seeing you all damage because of people's hate.

They flogged you, ripping your flesh and blood, people watching all that. How come they treat you like that when you only wanted to spread the God's love message?

I cried for several years. Seems like I am not in fear now, I feel your presence, you made come to you and feel your love. It is hard to see happiness when the energy of others brings mine down, we share similarities, I am empathic with people's joy and pain, and I know well the feeling of betrayal.

You resurrected and God glorified you, your life is the example that we need to burn all those bad and negatives feelings about life, understanding the process of moving forward to God's will.

Many things can tell us where to go, inspired by love, your words became the lead.

Powerful mind, spirit, and life

Even if they killed you, you rose to the heavens, turning into energy for people.

Your guidance is to comprehend that nothing bad is going to last.

I am grateful for your teachings, for saving me from the dark, for loving me unconditionally.

Even though I am not perfect, I am sure about one thing: You are in me, leading me to genuine love and finding myself.