I raised her eyebrows as I kept my unimpressed expression.
Felix slowly walked towards me.

"I'll let history repeat itself and you...
are the bad guy."

"Oh so you want to cut yourself again?"i tried to seem cool but I was scared of the consequences.

"Nah this time I won't be the one who will be hurt."

In that moment the door opened revealing Hyunjin.

"Hello pretty traitor."

"Oh so now Hyunjin will be the victim who gets the injuries?"
I rolled my eyes.

"Today I had a little accident with my bicycle and now I have a bruise on my fire head.The members don't know it yet so..."Felix wanted me to end his sentence.

"So you will say that I hurt you."
My annoyance in my voice could be heard clearly.

"Right!"felix laughed happily.

"And Hyunjin will come to help me."Felix send me a wink.

"So let the action Begin."

He took the plate,threw it against the wall and started screaming at me.
He pulled me up from my seating position and slapped me.

Then Hyunjin walked over to us pinned me on the wall as he shouted at Felix.

"Watch out!"

Felix smirked as he took the knife and cut Hyunjin arm,cutting it not too deep.
If looks could kill they both would be dead by now.

Hyunjin let go of me and let himself on the ground dramatically while Felix took hold of arms,the knife just laid beside my feet.

Soon we heard footsteps on the halls,Felix leaned forward to my ear and whispered.

"Here we go."I could feel his smirk against my neck as I balled my fist together.

As the door opened Hyunjin and Felix started breathing heavily.
Felix had me pressed against the wall and held me in place while Hyunjin still sat on the ground.

I was frustrated.

'What should I do?'

The members entered the room and tried to understand the scene in front of them.

"It's not what it looks like."
I breathed out as I looked at the ground not wanting to see disappointed or judgemental looks.

"What happened?"bangchan said as he helped Hyunjin up from the ground.

"Jieun went crazy again."Hyunjin said and pointed at the wound on his arm.

"I went crazy?You guys literally made a plane to manipulate the others!"
I shouted angry and tried to break out of Felix grip but Minho grabbed my arm pulling me back again.

"I gave her the food then she started to get angry and punched me,we started fighting,I told her to stop but she wouldn't then Hyunjin came and helped me but she cut him with the kitchen knife."Felix explained but I saw an Seungmin looking unsure,that gave me small hope.Maybe they won't get away with this?

"Don't believe him."My voice came out muffled as Minho put his hand over my mouth in order to shut me up.

My attention went to Jeongin he had no expression on his face but I knew he was on my side.

The room got quiet and everyone turned their attention towards their leader,who was deep in thought.

After an eternity in silence he finally moved and the members looked at him with anticipated looks.