seven

It was the 4th of July today. Hawk didn't have to
work and neither did Cynthia. Hawk invited Cynthia to watch the fireworks with him and she obviously said yes.

That day, Cynthia spent most of the day cleaning the house because her mom was gonna have some people over to celebrate. Thankfully she finished early to get ready on time.

By 5:30, she was almost done getting ready to meet up with Hawk. He was having a barbecue at his house with his friends from his dojo.

She wore a pink crop top and some white shorts that didn't go with the fourth but she looked very cute in and that was all that mattered.

She discovered that Hawk lived a couple
blocks down and decided she woukd walk to his house instead.

When she got there Tory ran to her , "IM SO GLAD YOURE HERE!" she told her. Cynthia smiles, "are we the only girks," she said laughing and Tory nodded.

Hawk walked over to them, "hey cynthia," he told her and hugged her. for the first time. "hey hawk"
"thanks for the invite," she told him.

Hawk didn't let go of Cynthia the whole time.

"damm bro, you're holding her hostage," said miguel laughing. "give her some space."

Hawk let go of cynthia but she held his hand again.

"see she don't wanna let go," hawk says giggling.

"are u scared of us?" miguel asks

"well for the fact you guys have broken two guys arms, yes. but you guys are really nice." she tells them.

"she only likes me," says Tory while sticking her tounge out to the rest of the boys.

Cynthia laughs . When they all eat, Cynthia gets over her fear of them breaking her arm and forms a better friendship. They had been close the day of the beach but only so they wouldn't judge. today it was different.

"you look so beautiful," whispered hawk in her ear making her blush. Everyone gave their "oouuuu"

The group played some board games while they waited for the dark. When it was dark they went to find a spot at the park where almost everyone was.

Cynthia and Hawk sat together in a blanket and the rest divided into the other two blankets.

Hawk laid on Cynthia laps and she played with his hair even thought it was all hard and pointy.

When the fireworks started Hawk stood up but admired cynthia. She could feel him staring but she didn't mind. She loved it.

Halfway through the show Hawk grabbed Cynthia's face and kissed her passionately. Cynthia obviously kissed back, the fireworks going off in their background, it was one of those movies moments.

Hawk finally pulled away and said, "cynthia, will you be my girlfriend?"

"ofc pretty boy," she told him.

The friends in the back all clapped. They were proud that Hawk finally had a girlfriend.

Cynthia was glad she was with him, they had such a good connection since the start.

////

Later on during summer, Hawk and Cynthia hung out almost every sunday. They woukd go to parties too. Cynthia got more days off as her mom
kept her job and got over her addiction.

Hawk didn't let any girl mess with Cynthia. He made it clear Cynthia was his only one.

They would go for ice cream every Sunday, and Cynthia woukd still go for her slushee at night to see Hawk.

He would call her his slushee girl.

Hawks mom loved Cynthia, And Cynthia's parents loved Hawk. The two familes got along well. And cynthia finally felt free and happy again.

Hawk would listen to her rants even if it meant hours and hours of rants. But he didn't mind.

Cynthia woukd also be there for Hawk when he wanted to fight someone, she always tried to calm him down, and give him advice.

The couple went to school together as well, they made so many high school memories.

They had a healthy relationship. They knew how to handle everything in the correct manner.

And that was how the slushee girl met the mohawk dude and they fell in love.

After years, they did end up getting married. Mohawk dude had normal hair now (a/n like in xolo's story!) and had 2 children, while waiting for their third one.

And they lived happily ever after ✋😀

———-
i have other hawk stories if u want to read more :) thanks for the support!