Chapter 2 - Danny

En başından başla

"Aha! Never mind that. Come, follow me YN we have much to discuss!" Dr Jekyll was back in the room.

He still had that smile plastered on his face as he turned and walked towards the open door ahead. What choice did you have? You followed. He shut the door.

"Please have a seat!"

You sat.

"Do you remember why you are here YN?" He spoke slowly and carefully. He was leaning against a desk in front of you looking at you with that plastered on smile. You stared back. It was clear now that he was a doctor of some sort. The white coat. The stethoscope. The ID badge. 'Dr Danny... Psychiatrist' Ha! Well that explains a lot. Of course you were in a nut house. That would explain the guy downstairs. But honestly this guy seems more fitting of a patient than a doctor and-

"YN?"

"How do you know my name?"

"So you remember your full name?"

No, but you weren't about to tell him that.

"Of course."

"Interesting. So what is your full name YN?"

"YN LN" it came out before you could even think about it. The words didn't mean anything to you but apparently some part of your mind knew.

"Very interesting." You continued to stare at each other. He was assessing you again you knew it.

"But you don't remember why you are here, do you YN?" You didn't see the point in lying about this one. You wanted answers.

"Tell me"

"I'll take that as a no... OK then. Of course I'll tell you! Anything for my favourite patient." That crazy ass smile again. Although you thought you saw something genuine flicker in his eyes for a moment. Wait, patient?

"You're here because I'm taking care of you YN. I'm helping you remember who you are."

So I have some kind of memory problem? Tell me something I don't know, Doc.

"We're very close you know. We've worked together for a long time. You mean a lot to me." He looked at you with a genuine smile. You felt sick to your stomach. You weren't entirely sure why, was it what he said? Or was it the way he was now rising from his desk and moving towards you. His eyes trailing across your body like he owned it. You don't know why but in that exact moment you felt a burning question that was out of your mouth before you could stop it.

"Who's Zack?"

"What?"

"You asked me where Zack was. Who is Zack?"

"That is not important."

"He must be it was one of the first thing you asked me."

"Zack is not important." He repeated with more volume.

"But-"

"Zack is NOT important. He is nothing. He means nothing to you YN how many times must we go over this?" Mr Hyde was back in full force. He leapt in front of you and grabbed you and forced you to standing.

"Zack is nobody to you." He was in your face seething.

"Zack means nothing to you." He was shaking you now practically spitting "It's me you want YN you love me!" He spun you around and pushed you on to the desk.

Oh no.

"You will be mine YN!" You tried to push back all the while pleading with him to let go but he just got more angry and violent with every protest. Danny was still screaming but you couldn't hear what he was saying. You were having a panic attack.

"-not that disgusting piece of shit monster Zack!!"

No no no this has to stop. Danny was forcing himself on you and you could do nothing but struggle.

Everything was going blurry from the tears or the overwhelming panic you couldn't tell.

"Oh Danny boy you're hurtin' my feelings!"

You heard it first. The slicing of fabric and flesh. Then you saw it. The huge blade that had cut through Danny's chest and stopped millimetres from your own. Danny looked as shocked as you. He looked down at the blade. Then back at you with such hurt in his eyes as if you had anything to do with his situation. You heard the familiar manic laughing. Oh shit. When will this circus end.

Danny's body was yanked away and tossed to the side like a rag doll. Blood splattered the entire room walls including you. Your panic attack had well and truly settled in now. The room was closing in around you and sound was distorted. You couldn't move. Whether through paralysis, injury or restraint you couldn't even tell at this point. The familiar bandaged face entered your vision.

 The familiar bandaged face entered your vision

Those eyes. He was talking to you but you couldn't make out a word. Everything continued to fade. He was saying something else, to Danny now? The sound of his crazy laughing cut through the haze. Then he was saying something to you again. You couldn't make out a word he was saying. He pulled back his scythe.

 He pulled back his scythe

He was going to kill you. That was that. You simply let the darkness engulf you and those beautiful but deadly heterochromia eyes were the last thing you saw.