"Whoa! Eu não sabia que ela estava tão louca por você. (Whoa! I didn't realize she was that crazy for you.)" He was taken aback. " Mas é o seu filho. (But is the child yours?)"

"Eu não sei . Eu não tenho certeza . Tudo o que sei é que, independentemente se o filho é meu ou não, todos nós sabemos que gostaria de receber a criança para a nossa família , apoio e proteger a criança . (I don't know. I'm not sure. All I know is that regardless if the child is mine or not, we all know we would welcome the child to our family, support, and protect the child.)" I sighed. "Mas, eu não tenho certeza se a criança é realmente meu, porque eu nem me lembro de ter relações sexuais com ela, mas ela continua insistindo em que a criança é minha . Como isso poderia acontecer quando eu vê-la como uma irmã mais nova . Eu teria sido provavelmente drogado para sequer tentar tocá-la. (But, I am not sure if the child is really mine because I don't even remember having sex with her, yet she keeps insisting that the child is mine. How could that happen when I see her as a little sister. I would've probably been drugged to even attempt to touch her.)" I shook my head in disgust at the thought of having sex with a woman I treat as my own kin.

"Knowing Isabella, she could probably have a trick or two under her sleeves." Maximillan's jaw clenched. I knew he felt my tension. "Well, we can prove if she is saying the truth thru DNA testing."

"I know, but I'm still concerned for Tanya's safety. Isabella has gone mad."

"So what do you plan to do now?"

"For the mean time, I'll just go along with all Isabella's whims, and then see it from there..."

"But, how about Tanya? I suggest you tell Tanya about it so she would understand. From what Rain told me, Tanya is..."

"What?" I immediately asked. I was very worried because I haven't spoken to Tanya for 2 days.

"Rainbow told me that Tanya told her that you and Tanya got married." He smiled. "Here in Brazil! No one was invited? Not even your very own father and brothers?" He pointed out, shaking his head.

I reclined to my seat. "Does Papai know?"

"No."

"I'll tell Papai about it, but not now."

"And, Tanya? When are you going to tell Tanya?"

I shook my head and sighed. "She's got a lot on her plate right now..." I said. "I don't want my situation to be additional burden for her."

"I still think you have to tell her why you left her in the Philippines."

I sighed. "I'll tell her that I'm just working something out, but I'm going back for her."

I entered the room as Isabella was nursing the baby. It was a boy. I looked at the young innocent life in her hands, and felt compassion towards the baby.

Sometimes I wonder why God lets beautiful angels such as this tiny infant be in the hands of incapable human beings who beget them. Why can't just God assign this tiny angel to someone who would want a child? Why can't just God bless those who are waiting, hoping, and yearning to be blessed with one? Why would people like Isabella, my sister, who was only sadly thinking only of herself and her wants, would be blessed with a miracle?

I didn't realize I approached them already, and saw Isabella looked at me with wide smile on her face.

"Você está aqui ! Você veio ! (You are here! You came!)" She was excited to see me. She was about to reach for my hand as I stood near the nursing chair in the room, when I heard a movement behind me.

Isabella glanced worriedly behind me, and bit her lower lip, before she glanced down at her baby. I followed where she glanced, and saw a man standing near the door. It was the man who was badly beaten by Uncle Leonardo dela Torre's men. He seemed okay now. He didn't have signs of being badly beaten once, except for a scar near his left eyebrow. I also noticed he was carrying flowers. I assumed it was for Isabella, who now, turned red and somehow seemed feeling awkward with all of us in one room. Remembering and following Maximillan's advice to me, I observed. I stayed quiet, but I gestured him to come in. I was about to walk out when Isabella grabbed my hand.

"Onde você vai? (Where are you going?)" Isabella asked. "I'll just be outside." I calmly assured her.

I glanced at the young man who was holding the flowers. I saw a glint of jealousy in his eyes, as he passed by me. He went to Isabella and the baby. I saw Isabella was reluctant to give the baby to him. But, as gentle as he was as he held the baby, I also saw them stare at each other, and he whispered something I did not hear nor understand. Isabella finally let go of the baby, and the guy held on the baby tenderly. He smiled as he looked at his face, and held his tiny hand and kissed it.