--charlottemallory got to see her hard work on a book cover she made for Bathed in the Blood of Ravens by R.L. Parker come to life in an unpacking video. You can watch the unpacking video in our Discord or find it on youtube under the name R.L. Parker. ALSO her book The Blood of Rubies made it to the 2nd round of the Punk Rock Awards in the Fantasy genre!

--The_Wildcards (aka Reading_Mermaid08)'s book Wildcards reached 3k reads and made it to round 2 of the Punk Rock Awards in the Erotica genre!

--Our very own admin MrsNikkiAshley also made it to the 2nd round of the Punk Rock Awards in Erotica with her book Don't Mask, Don't Tell!

--KaraCarreira's book The Gazelle (A Rapunzel Retelling) made it to round 2 of the Punk Rock Awards in the Fantasy genre!

Congratulations all around everyone!

💘💀🌹💘💀🌹

N O    N E W    M E M B E R S

No one new to welcome this week but if you have the spare time we ask that you share the TTBC club book and help us spread the word so that we can get more great writers to work with!

Thank you!

💘💀🌹💘💀🌹

**FULL-FLEDGED TROUBLEMAKERS**

Congratulations to the following for passing their trial rounds and becoming full-fledged Troublemakers!

Altaiorden14

AniEllie

💘💀🌹💘💀🌹