Legend 3: Null

Out of all the legends in Minecraft, Null has been the only one to give me nightmares, so this is personal.

Null is a lesser known Minecraft Legend, with his player skin being all black. Despite being more unknown, Null is the most dangerous out of all the Minecraft Legends, with him being able to destroy minecraft worlds via corruption.

The only way for him to enter your world is to join it on his own, and he rarely ever does.

..
-.. --- -. .----. -
.... .- ...- .
-- ..- -.-. ....
- .. -- . --..--
-... ..- -
.... . .----. ...
-... .- -.-. -.-

Signs: There are only so few signs of Null being in your world, one of them are signs that simply read his name: "null". Other signs include your game glitching out, seeing things in the distance, and of course: seeing Null himself.

Null will usually do a "Stalk" approach when hunting players, only when players look at him, their game glitches out on a magnitude scale. And when he decides to attack, that's when it's all over.

When Null attacks you, your world glitches to the point of unplayability, and crashes. Trying to join back into the world will result in the world being deleted, and if unlucky enough, Minecraft itself deleted.

This skinless bastard has haunted me for years since I discovered him. From watching the first video to now, he has been the only legend to truly scare me, to the point of having nightmares. So I guess this entry is a way of saying I'm no longer scared

- .... .- - .----. ...
.-
.-.. .. . --..--
- .... .. ...
--. ..- -.--
... - .. .-.. .-..
..-. .-. . .- -.- ...
-- .
--- ..- -