Ch 3

FRIDAY 25TH DECEMBER 2010

Amy and William were at Dereks and Meredith dream house setting up for the christmas dinner.

The adults were all on shift except April,Izzie and Jackson also between looking after Zola and enjoying there break from school they found a mistoletoe.

It was fake but still a mistoletoe.

Since April they've tried talking to there father but he always changed the subject.

Know it was December.

Slowly at around one guests started to arrive.

Amy:Uncle Jackson!Can you help me put the last piece of decroration up!

Jackson:Sure in a minute!

He hung the mistoletoe on the doorways enterance.

The last to arrive was Mark he'd had one last surgery.

Lexie was the one to open the door for him.She was wearing a magenta coloured dress which compilmented her pale skin very much there was a little clevage showing she was also holding Zola.

He was wearing black suit.It wasn't anything fancy but as doctors it was rare to be in anything but surgical scrubs,masks and gloves most the time so they took advantage of that.

Will:Dad you and Doctor Grey look up.

They both did and right bang in the middle there was a mistoletoe.
Lexie blushed furisoly and Mark said:We don't have to.

Lexie leaned up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek which made everyone in the room try to keep in there laughter as Mark tried to hide the bulge in his pants with a bag full of presents for Zola because everyone else celerbrated early which was two days ago.

Mark noticed as Lexie talked to April she was wearing the necklace he gave her as her present.

It was gold and had a gold heart on it.It was dainty and small it rested perfectly on her chest.

His daughter came to him and said:Why didn't you kiss her dad?

Mark:Why would i want to kiss my colleuge?

Amy gave him the eyeroll teens had perfected for many generations and said:Give her a chance.

William came and the same thing:Yeah give her a chance.

Mark sipped his wine and said:The thing is kids i don't need to give her a chance she's perfect in each and everyway one wrong move i could break her.

Amy:Pfft please dad women are stronger than you think.

William:She's right.

Mark noticed Callie and said:I need to talk to Torres you to behave.

They nodded and started whispering amongst one another.

Amy:Jeez dads really in love with her.He's literally following her scent.

William:Yeah he is.

They all finally sat down for the dinner.

Lexie was seated with Meredith and Derek but directly oppisite Mark.He was literally in front of her.

They all talked with one another it was a literal full house.

Amy and William were at the usual kids table that Merediths had since they were kids she'd brought it over to the dream house.

There first Christmas spent with Meredith was when they were ten
there Uncle Derek and dad were invited to the dinner.

When dinner was over Mark was the one cleaning up he offered to with izzie.

They washed and put the dishes away.

Before he knew it everyone had gone home or to bed.

His daughter and son took the guest room once again.

Mark was asleep and Lexie wasn't she was eating a midnight snack because why not?

She put her blanket over him and said:I love you Markie.One day i'll tell you.When you're awake and to your face.She kissed his forehead and he smiled in his sleep.Her heart melted it was so cute.

Her fingers combed through his hair for a few moments she creeped up the stairs to her room.God she needed to find a place soon because Meredith and Derek were going at it like rabbits these days.

Her heart raced also she told him she loved him.