Ch 5

FRIDAY 22ND JANUARY 2011

The last two days they shared suttle kisses on there lips from one another it was a twisted kind of foreplay.

Rogers still hadn't backed off.

Mark was in the gallery watching Lexie and Derek preform a surgoery they were quite a team.

Even if he loved plastics he liked watching Dereks surgeories reminded him of simpiler times.

It's almost been seventeen years since his wifes death.He was zoned out because he was looking right at Lexie but his mind was with his wife.

The thought of moving on?There vows were till death do us part?They'd both kept up with there part.She passed away and fourteen years to the day She entered the hosipital as a doe eyed intern wanting to learn everything she formed a relationship with her half sister who'd give her life up for her.

She'd cut off contact with an alcholic father.

His thoughts were interuppted by his late wifes parents they'd never liked him but over the years they started to do they love there grandkids.

He knew Mrs Shepard loved Lexie last time she came to visit which was a year and a half ago they were introduced.

He went home with all those thoughts whilst driving his kids were at home by know from there school.

He didn't make it home.

Lexie thought it'd just be a normal day in the ER she'd helped Derek with a surgeroy then reassigned down there for the rest of the day.

It wasn't.

Because in the span of thirty minutes doors slammed opean people were yelling blood was dripping down on the ground her heart was pounding a nurse was ordered by Dr Bailey and Meredith to not let her in the room.

It was Mark.Know she stood in a gallery right at the glass with silent tears stainning her face.

Amy and William were in the waiting area waiting for news with Derek.

Amealia Shepard was the one helping in the OR.

Lexie wiping and saying:Don't go.
She could read the heart monitor he was flat linning her heart dropped she started walking slowly backwards her legs were trembling finally after a minute or two he was back.

She looked down at her white shoes they were red covered in his blood.

Meredith came to the gallery with Derek to find Lexie passed out cold.

They called for help.

An hour later Mark was awake from surgery but barely his body hurt so much.

He saw Derek waiting for him to wake up along with Callie and Arizona.

Derek:Hey Mark do you know where you are?

Mark:Seattle Grace Mercy west hosipital.Recovery i'm guessing.

Derek:Yeah.

Mark:Where my kids?

Derek:They'll be in a minute.

It was ten his kids went with Meredith and Derek home.

He hadn't seen the youngest of the Grey bunch yet.

Dr Bailey came and he asked:Where's Little Grey?

Bailey tried to change the subject but she finally broke and said:She passed out in the gallery whilst you were in surgery.

Mark:What?!Is she okay?

Bailey:Yes she is know.They're keeping her over night monitoring her.She's asleep know but was calling for you when she woke up earlier.

Mark:Can i see her?

Bailey:If you didn't have a brain injurey or a few broken ribs on top of that a broken left leg yes.

Lexie was doing the same on the other floor she wanted Mark.

The morning they woke up eachother.

Lexie smiled and said:Hi.

Mark:You okay little grey?

Lexie:Yeah i am.I calmed down once i knew you were safe.

She got out of her bed and sat on the chair next to his and started crying and said:I nearly lost you.Dr Bailey and Meredith ordered the nureses to not let me in because once i found out it was you i was hsysterical.

Mark:I would be like that if it was you.

Lexie sat on his bed in her gowm and kissed his lips and said:I'm in love with you Mark Sloan.