one

Third Person's POV

It's another long day for Mina. Waking up early in the morning and do her daily routines before heading to the school well at least this would be her last year more likely last week in college and done, continuing her life with her boyfriend that is her soon to be husband.

On the other hand there's Son Chaeyoung who's busy and have been lost in her own world capturing everything that will catch her attention then draw this afterwards. This is her life easy, chill and outgoing not minding anyone's and others businesses.

Mina's POV

I just woke up and now taking a bath before eating breakfast and go to school. Well it's my daily routine home school home school and so on and so forth.

"Honey, come down now breakfast is ready" it's mom she's really sweet and caring.

"Yes Mom coming"

"Babe I'll drive you to school" it's Jimin my boyfriend he's always like this

"Thank you babe"

He drives me to school and told me that he'll fetch me. I give him a peck on the cheek and walk towards the school entrance where I immediately saw my friends–
best friends to be exact.

"How sweet he drives you here in school" Sana commented as soon as I arrived

"He is always like that"

Someone faked cough "Don't forget you still have classes to attend" the one and only God Jihyo

"Yes, Jihyo we know but it's not that important now you know we only have 1 more week to survive this hell" guess who? It's Nayeon in which supported by the other dorks, Jeongyeon Sana and Momo who's currently eating some snacks well not some actually alot of snacks yeah.

*Bell Rings*

Math class

What do you expect?
.
.
.
.
Boring as always

I am now staring at the window when someone poke my right side I quickly look at my right side and saw Sana

"Listen to the discussion Mina the professor's been eyeing you the whole time" she whispered

I look at her and mouthed 'thank you' which she returned a smile.

On the other side

No one's POV

There's Son Chaeyoung intently listening to the discussion it's her math class.

Chaeyoung is not that type of person who ditch or won't listen to the discussion for nothing what do you expect from one of the best student in their University, prodigy of Greats University.

No one would ever wonder that this cute small human cub already visited other countries because of having wandering soul. Not leaving her best friends behind the three of them visits different countries each summer.

Chaeyoung's POV

Another wonderful day to capture every wonderful things living in this world. I consider every living things in this Earth as wonderful cause who isn't, right? Yeah, maybe I'm the only one who treasure everything that can catch my attention.

Click!

Masterpiece

Oh I almost forgot I am Son Chaeyoung  Engineering student an architect to be precise 18 years of existence. My father is a well known architect and as his daughter I am willing to follow his steps not only his but also Mom's. I like to sing like mom but I love to rap. My Dad loves to paint in which I inherit.

"Chaeyoung-ah lunch break is over let's head to our room now" it's Dahyun unnie the oldest in our group the School Meal Club. You may be wondering why we are in the same year. Well Tzuyu and I skip a year to be with her besides it is our fathers idea.

"Ne, unnie. Where's Tzuyu?" I didn't saw the Yoda left

"She is already there in the room waiting for us she texted me just now" how did she do that?

***

"Why did you left us there?" I ask Tzuyu as soon as I saw her

"You're so slow" she answered plainly

"Stop that now before it will lead to fight" Dahyun unnie scolded me

I sat on my seat after a while the professor come inside and started his discussion

***

"That is all for today. Class dismiss" he left the room

"Cub, where are we going to spend the summer?" Tzuyu ask while fixing her things and putting it in her bag

"You can suggest Tzuyu. You too Dahyunie" I told them I want a stress reliever summer spending my whole vacation looking and exploring nature. Last but not the least it should have a nice view to paint, a masterpiece indeed.

"I know where is the perfect place to spend our summer" Tzuyu stated eyes were sparkling shines brightly. Now I wonder where it could be?