Chapter 1- Fallen down

3rd person pov
A short young man was walking up a mountain, he wasn't sure why but it seemed like it was calling to him. Though he was starting to regret it as his legs were getting tired. " Ugh why am I even climbing this stupid mountain, I should be home watching anime. Curled up with a bunch of blankets and eating my favorite snacks." The man complained but he still climbed higher. Eventually he reached a cave so being the curious man he was he decided to go explore.
As he stepped inside, he noticed a giant hole in the ground. " What the he-" he muttered but was cut off as his foot got caught on a vine and he tripped. Falling into the never ending darkness awaiting his death.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov
" Ugh my head." I groaned out, as I sat up. I looked around me and noticed that I was sitting in a bed of golden flowers. ( sorry if that's not the type of flower that is actually canon.) "What happened?" I questioned to myself quietly, I looked up and noticed a beam of light shining from the hole in the cave. " I must of fell, just great." I muttered irritated at how clumsy I am.

I eventually stood up and began to walk. I entered another room but stoped as a very annoying voice broke the silence.
.
.
.
"Hoi iM TeMmiE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for reading, sorry for any missed spelled words. Also sorry that it's so short I tried.
I'm only making this for my sister. She picked a male reader because there's not many x male readers out there. 
Also sorry if you're not short, just pretend. Anyway I hope you all have a good day! Bye~ Author-chan