Part 18

"Alright, today we're learning about trust falling."Toro says "now partner up." Ben and Kenji are partners, Sammy and Yasamina are partners and finally Darius and Brooklyn are partners. Darius falls back and Brooklyn catches him while Yasamina gets caught by Sammy and Kenji catches Ben "That was easy." Ben says Toro looks at him and says "Easy? You know Sera and her gang will not be easy to defeat." Ben remembers the pounding he got from Sera and he groans in pain just from the memory. "The only one who can actually beat her, is Darius." Dominate says looking at Darius who nods.

"Again." toro says two hours later and the teens fall over into the dirt to weak to continue practicing "Toro, don't you think they worked hard enough, I mean they are just kids." Dominate says looking at the campers who are close to fainting from exhaustion "Alright, let's get some rest." Toro says and Yasamina became her dinosaur form and fell asleep and everyone else curled up next to her.

Sera threw Markus around like a rag doll taking her anger out on the poor guy who used his scales to protect against most of the blows from Sera and when she finally calmed down from her anger Markus lied down injured. While the others walked by minding their own business.

Author note:
2 more chapters until the final battle.