【Rules】

"Wise men don't blindly follow the rules, they use them as guidelines"-Harry Day

Don't get your pannies in a bunch. These rules are simple and should help you with becoming a member:

You must follow this account. This seems like a reasonable thing to do right? Yes.

You must give this community a shout out.  I understand how frustrating it is when you are asked to shout out a community, story, blah blah blah. But for advertising reasons, please shout out the Junior Inn Community on your message board. 

You must add this to your reading list. This is for updates.

                                                        THINGS TO REMEMBER

Joyful: Please don't say or do negative things in the community. We have lives outside of Wattpad and way to much things going on to be worried about someone like that in Wattpad. So for the sake of everyone, if you don't have nice things to type, don't type them at all.

Unique: Be unique! You are a special part of the community and everything you do should be unique. The tasks you are assigned should be filled with your all.

Neat: To keep everything smooth and organized please make sure everything you do is neat. We want everything and everyone to run smoothly.

Innovative:New ideas people. PLEASE share your ideas. If you have new ideas and motivates let us know. Don't be shy. We don't bite.(Well some of us, I can not speak for all)

Open-minded: Be open to new things and new people. That is what this community is about. If you are not open to new people and new ideas talking to you, then this is not right for you.

Responsible: Take responsibility to your own actions. We do not like liars. If you have done something please let us know instead of us having to find out. 

As usual the password is Inn. This is just to ensure you have read the rules.

We don't just work on discord for those of you who do not have it. But in order to be apart of the community you must have one of these:

~Instagram: This is our promotion base, we will mostly promote on their so you don't have to have it 

~Discord: We have a server on Discord. All though a lot of communities need this, we really don't mind it. This is not our primary source, but it is better if you have it, for the days we are not active on Wattpad.

Wattpad: This is one of our main contacts, so if you only have Wattpad that is completely fine.

~Email: This is used to deliver reviews and editing only.

If you are accepted, please let us know which one you have and which one would be your primary contact source. Discord and Wattpad are our main sources. You will be sent all of the links, incase you happen to change your mind

Postions are next ↪