Chapter 6: You're dating??!

Alois' POV

Ciel and I exchanged surprised glances. "H-how did you know about that?" I questioned and she laughed.
"That's not important. Now what's that thing you have to say?"

"You have something to tell me?" Lizzie squealed and jumped.
"Yea..." Ciel trailed off and looked down. Which resulted in five minuets of awkward silence. Eventually, I walked over and took Ciel's hand. "She's going to find out sooner or later, might as well make it sooner."

He nodded and dropped my hand before going over to Lizzie. "Lizzie, I'm sorry but the engagement is off. Alois and I are dating and I love him. Plus, we're cousins, and that's just wrong. I hope we can remain friends."
"You're dating??!" She screeched. I stood there surprised. 'Damn, she didn't take that well...' I thought to myself as I watched Cassidy attempt to comfort her.
"I am so happy for you two! You have been my OTP for the longest time! I completely ship Cielois." Cassidy beamed with excitement. She pulled out a small device and there was a sudden flash.

"Aaannnddd...new lock screen." She giggled and tapped on the object before putting it back in her pocket.
"What's an OTP?" I asked out of no where. She sighed. "One true pairing."

I must have looked really confused because she rolled her eyes. "Ciel...and Alois...dating..." Lizzie kept mumbling shit and it was starting to get on my nerves.
I think Ciel was annoyed too because he finally spoke up. "What should we do about Elizabeth?" He pointed and we all looked at her.
"Not sure. I guess I'll take her home." Cassidy suggested.

She helped Lizzie out the door and waved to us, "Nice to meet you! Talk to you soon!" They each climbed into the carriage and closed the door. Ciel and I watched it disappear down the path.
"How about you stay here tonight? We are already here anyway." Ciel looked up at me and I smile. "Sounds lovely."

We walked side-by-side into the kitchen to discover Sebastian putting together a picnic basket. "Sebastian, what are you doing?" Ciel questioned.

"Oh, sorry young lord. I thought you and Earl Trancy were still going out." He responded. I immediately perked up. 'Oh yea! We were going out shopping!'
"I almost forgot. Good work Sebastian, we will be going to town in twenty minutes. Prepare the carriage soon." Ciel gave his orders and took my hand. I squeezed and smiled. 'This is going to be fun.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the wait! Please forgive me!!

Ciel: You are not forgiven.

Me: Well thanks! You are so mean sometimes. You know that, Ciel?

Ciel: I know. I try my best. *smirks*

Alois: But he's nice around me! 'Cause he loves me.

Ciel: Y-yea...

Me: Awe! How adorable!

Cassidy: I know right?! They are so cute!

Me: Gah!! *jumps* When did you get here??!

Cassidy: Like...30 seconds ago. 31...32...33...

Me: Ok, I get it. See you guys later! Bai!