Chapter 25 - Date

Start from the beginning

"Oh, that's terrible." Lena replies.

"Yeah. Uhh.... I guess I'll have to annoy Alex again and fly her here to take Alura to school." Kara says.

"Don't be silly! I'll take her." Lena says.

"Really? But don't you have to be at L-Corp?" Kara asks.

"I'm the boss remember. I can get there when I want. I don't actually have to be at work until just after 9 for a meeting. Up until that point I was just going to do some work at my desk." Lena explains.

"Oh, okay. Well, if you're sure?" Kara asks.

"Of course I am. I'll walk Alura to school then have my driver come pick me up and take me to L-Corp." Lena explains.

"Alright. Thank you Lena, you're a life saver. Literally in this instance, as I'm pretty sure after last night Alex may literally kill me for waking her up to take Alura to school." Kara says.

"Anytime." Lena smiles and then kisses Kara.

Kara kisses Lena back, eagerly.

"I'm ready!!" Alura says, as she approaches Kara and Lena by the front door.

Kara and Lena break from their kiss and look at Alura.

"Alura, I have to go do some Supergirl things, so Lena is going to walk you to school. Is that okay?" Kara asks.

"Yes mommy!" Alura replies, smiling widely.

"Alright, that's good. Let's leave then." Kara smiles.

Kara, Lena and Alura all walk out of Kara's apartment and head down to the street, outside of the apartment building. The three of them of course kind of look like a happy family. Once they arrive on the sidewalk Kara turns and smiles at her daughter.

"Okay, you have a good day at school. I love you." Kara says as she crouches down and takes her daughter in for a hug and a kiss.

"Love you too mommy." Alura replies.

Kara then stands up and moves closer to Lena and takes her in for a gentle kiss.

"Thank you again for doing this, and I'll see you later." Kara grins.

"Hmmm.... okay." Lena smiles, made happy by the kiss from Kara.

"Okay, I really have to go now." Kara says as she gets another alert on her phone.

"Bye Kara." Lena says.

"Bye mommy." Alura waves.

Kara then takes a quick look around and then whips her glasses off and shoots up into the air and flies away.

Once Kara is out of Lena and Alura's eyesight Lena turns to Alura with a smile, holding out her hand for Alura to take.

"Let's go." Lena smiles.

Alura nods and happily takes Lena's hand. The two ladies then begin the walk to Alura's school.

After about 5 minutes of pleasantly walking hand in hand in silence Lena turns to Alura.

"So Alura, do you have any ideas where I should take mommy on our date?" Lena asks.

Alura turns and looks at Lena with a big grin.

"Mommy loves looking at the stars. She says it reminds her of Krypton. Take her to see the stars." Alura smiles.

Lena smiles widely down at the young girl.

"That sounds like an excellent idea darling, thank you." Lena grins.

Lena and Alura then move on to talk about random things before they arrive at Alura's school. The two then head inside and make their way to Alura's classroom. Once they step inside, they are greeted by Mrs Landingham.