Chapter 2

*deep breathes* "where are we Solace, What's happening?" Said Jupiter. "This is the tree of life, it will hide us from them." Solace claimed. "Who's them, Solace what's going on?", "something that I should have told you a long time ago, and maybe if I did, our families would still be here."Solace said. "Wait, OUR parents, what happened to yours?"- said Jupiter. "My parents were slaughtered by the men chasing us and so were yours so I suggest you stop asking questions and hide."
     What did Solace mean by both of our parents, mom and dad died in a crash, i.. I know they did, how else could they have died?, and who's chasing us, she said I didn't understand but maybe that's the reason why she hasn't talked to me in years, maybe it wasn't my fault after all, maybe she's cared about me this whole time, but what was so important she had to hide it from me, and completely cut me off. *hears loud gun shot in the direction of the school*  "OH MY GOD THEY JUST KILLED HIM" after that we sat there in silence, very awkward silence, while I tried to understand Solace but there was no way for that to work, she's been hiding the truth from me and has still hardly told me anything about the truth, and I don't think I can handle the silence anymore." Solace, you need to tell me what's happening. I need to understand, please help me understand"- I said. "Well you deserve to know the truth..."