"Eliza Mae Jefferson, will you go to prom with me?" Charlie says making jazz hands towards the boys.

"Charlie, of course I will!" She giggles, walking up to Charlie and giving him a hug.

"She said yes!" Charlie calls into the microphone, holding Eliza. The crowd applauds the two and they quickly run off stage.

"Charlie, I already told you yes, why all this?" She laughs.

"I realized I should have done a proper promposal." Charlie says giving her another hug.

"You do realize I was just joking when I said it was anticlimactic, right?" Eliza says in his ear.

"Yeah, but go big or go home." 

"You were cutting it close though." Eliza laughs, letting go of Charlie.

"Yeah, yeah. Better late than never. Now, I am starving, let's order a pizza." Charlie laughs, giving her a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I must admit, I think the dress looks better black." Amelia says twirling Eliza. "You look sexy!"

"You do!" Carolynn giggles. "Eliza, can you finish my makeup? I can't do the eye stuff like you can. It's senior prom and I want to go all out."

"Yeah, of course." Eliza says sitting next to Carolynn and working her magic. "Done."

"Woah, how did you do that so quickly?" Carolynn says looking at herself in the mirror.

"I work quickly." Eliza laughs. "Come on, I think the boys are ready."

"We heard boys, we are here." Owen says walking into Amelia's room.

"You are so nosy." Jeremy says walking up to Carolynn. "Love the eyes." 

"Thank you, Eliza did it." Carolynn says kissing Jeremy.

"El, I think you missed your calling." Jeremy laughs.

"Where's Charlie?" Eliza asks, noticing he wasn't in the room.

"Still trying to fix his bow tie. I told him we wouldn't be any help because all three of us are wearing a clip on." Owen laughs.

Eliza shakes her head and walks into Owens room, who is clearly upset he can't get the bow right. "Need help?" She laughs walking up to Charlie.

"Please." He laughs.

Eliza takes the tie and begins to put it around his neck.

"You look gorgeous, El." Charlie says looking down at her dress. "I like the black more than the white, it looks-"

"Sexy?" She laughs. "That's what Amelia said."

"Well, uh, yeah. It does." Charlie stutters.

"Here." She smiles, finishing up the last knot.

Charlie turns around and looks in the mirror. "You are a life savor." He turns back around kissing her.

"Mhm, save this energy for later." Eliza says winking at him.

Charlie, stood there frozen. "Do we have to go to the dance?" He smirks at her.

"Yes, but we don't have to go for long. Last time I was at a dance, I got slushied."

"Not my favorite moment in our relationship." Charlie laughs. "But hey, you got a killer black dress from it."

"Touche."