Young Adult Results

Start from the beginning

Characters: 1/10

Overall review: 3/20

Total: 32/100

Notes:

-The title was long, unattractive, and a bit dull.

-The cover was not the best choice for the story. The title is not visible, and the picture quality isn't very good. I would recommend remaking it or using a cover shop.

-The blurb was long and had many grammatical mistakes. I feel that the beginning,  the cliched "Hi, my name's..." turns the reader off. I was also confused by the storyline portrayed in the blurb.

-The grammar was good. I liked your extensive vocabulary, but the sentences were too long. Break them off into smaller, more digestible parts.

-The spelling was spotless. Unfortunately, there are many places where punctuation was not used or incorrectly placed.

-The story was incredibly original. I've never read anything quite like it before. If it was edited, it would easily attract readers.

-The plot was too fast-paced and confusing for me to follow. I couldn't even understand the first two chapters. Very confusing storyline. Under description, unrealistic dialogues, and too much fantasy and sci-fi crammed together, not in good taste.

-I did not understand or relate to the characters.

-The only good thing about this book, for me, was the fact that it was so creative.

3rd place: Artemis by@-emptiful-

Title: 2/5 

Cover: 2/5 

Blurb: 9.5/10 

Grammar: 10/10 

Spelling and punctuation: 10/10 

Creativity/Originality: 10/15 

Plot: 7.5/15 

Characters: 2/10 

Overall review: 10/20 

Total: 63/100 

Explanation of scoresheet: 

-The title used the name of the protagonist, and that's nice. But, for me, it wasn't intriguing enough. It doesn't have the pull factor for me. 

-The cover gives off some historical legendary vibes and it matches the story. But, I would like to suggest using more brighter colors, so as to attract more readers. They are usually reading from their gadgets, and the story covers are shown as really small pictures. So... 

-I loved the blurb. Short, precise and it conveyed the plot of the story without giving away the whole thing. Although, I've deducted 0.5 points because ''by -emptiful-" at the end of it isn't really needed. 

 -Your vocabulary and grammar were spotless. I liked that none of your spellings or punctuations were out of place. So, a really good job with them.

 -The problem with stories such as this is that they're too common. A stubborn girl doesn't want to marry... until she finds love. Plus, there's this "demigod/demigoddess" stuff, where the father is irresponsible. That's why, the mother hates love and well, the son/daughter hates it too. I could only hope that you make it different from the next update onward. Will be waiting eagerly. 

-I liked that there were no plot holes, and the chapters were short enough to make me want to read the next. The only thing, I didn't like its originality, which I've discussed at length above. The only thing, I didn't like its originality, which I've discussed at length above.