Lisa's Life Is Ruined

4 Years Later

Over the course of 4 years, Lisa's life went from bad to worse. She'd failed high school because of Carla Summer's spell, flunked college, got fired from her last 30 jobs, and was living in the bad part of town, making a living a prostitute, mainly from feedies. And to make things worse, her parents had cleaned there hands of her after she'd failed high school. Lisa's weight had tripled, from a trim 95 pounds in her Junior Year, to 445 pounds years later. Lisa heard a knock at her door. She paused her "Call Of Duty". After seven attempts at getting up, she waddled over to the door of her dingy apartment. "Coming," Lisa said, opened up the door with some difficulty due to her chubby hot fog fingers. To her surprise, it was Carla Summers, chubbier than ever. Lisa's fat fingers clenched themselves into fists. "You did this to me!" snapped Lisa, trying to control her rage. "Yes, I know, it was simply to to teach you lesson, to make you understand what it's like going through everyday embarrassed to even show yourself, to be ridiculed and fat-shamed when you had no choice in the matter," said Carla, nearly crying. "Well, in truth, when I was in high school, my life was hard too. Having to fulfill everyone else's desires, having to do what other people want you to do all the time," said Lisa, doing the door. "So, I have a proposition for you, I restore your life back to what it would have been if you hadn't laughed at me that time in the cafeteria?" asked Carla. "Yes please!" Lisa answer giddily. "But first, we have to agree to be friends again," added Carla, waving a chubby finger in the air. Lisa thought about it for a minute or two. "This experience has given me insight. I will never judge anyone for what they are on the outside," said Lisa, shaking Carla's hand. Carla uttered a spell, and everything changed around her. The dingy apartment was now a mansion in Miami, with a staff of servants as well. She had done well in high school, gotten all A's, and had gotten into Harvard. After that, she'd inherited her parents business empire, and started pursuing her dream job, a bikini super model. But, the most shocking things were that she went from 450 pound, actually down to 90 pounds. And she'd grown fond of Carla Summers, so fond that she'd helped her loose weight. Carla, standing beside her was now a trim 90 pounds, and her business partner.

"Ma'm, someones here to see about a photo shoot," said a servant. Lisa blinked. "What's that matter old pal?" asked Carla, winking in her direction. Carla knew everything that had just transpired. "Bring him in, Ronald," Lisa said, grinning. She was never going to bad mouth someone for there appearance again.