7 Minutes In Heaven

"Let's play seven minutes in Heaven!", The random guy said as everyone turned their heads towards him.

~~~Draco POV~~~
"This would be the perfect time to try and make my move" he thought turning towards Harry who was still blushing.

~~~Hermione POV~~~
"I love muggle games", she stated excitedly while clapping her hands. Pansy then nudged her,"You're loud." "Oh sorry" She said speaking in a sad tone.

~~~Harry POV~~~
I was so nervous and scared. I haven't even had my first kiss yet what is it like what will happen. The thoughts filled my head until I felt a hand go on my shoulder. "Calm down you're fine", Draco said in a calming voice.

~~~Draco POV~~~
I knew that if Harry got too worked up things could get bad so I tried to calm him down the best I could. "So let's start shall we?" I spoke up making everyone turn to me.

~~~Hermione POV~~~
"Yes yes let's start!", I explained how we're going to play and grabbed an empty butterbeer bottle. "We will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to go in the closet with you, understand?" Everyone nodded their heads at me as I handed the bottle to Draco. "You're first Malfoy", I said with an annoyed tone.

~~~Draco POV~~~
I snatched the bottle from her as I placed it down and spun it. I started sweating a bit worrying about who it would land on. The names of everyone in the room started flooding my mind as the bottle stopped and everyone turned to someone.

To be continued...
~267 words~