The Slytherin Party

Dialogue~: It was a beautiful night and the Slytherin's decided to throw a party in the common room, the Slytherin parties were always bussin along side the ones the Gryffindor's threw.

~~~Draco POV~~~
I was getting ready for the big party tonight as I heard a knock on the door. "Malfoy hurry up everyone is here already" I heard Blaise shout from the other side of the door,"I'm almost ready", I shouted back at him as I heard his footsteps fade away. After about 20 more minutes I started walking down to the common room.

~~~Harry POV~~~
I was sitting in a circle filled with my friends and some other people. I was currently at a slytherin party that Ron practically forced me to go to although I we both knew he only wanted to go because of Blaise. I then spotted a head of blonde hair making their way closer. For some odd reason my face started to heat up as he got closer.

~~~Draco POV~~~
As I made my way towards the large group of people, I felt someone staring at me and when I looked in the direction I saw a brunette boy looking as flustered as ever. When I got closer it was none other than Harry Potter I then looked at him and he quickly looked away so I decided to sit next to him.

~~~Harry POV~~~
When the boy got closer I noticed it was Draco and looked away quickly but to my surprise he sat right next to me. I've always had a crush on him but never had the balls to say it even though he bullied me everyday it just made me love him even more.

~~~3rd person POV~~~
Some random guy spoke up and said something so unexpected.

To be continued...
~~~304 words~~~