Without you

Levy POV

"Levy!"Both Jet and Droy yelled out. God.Why can't they leave me alone?! I have been avoiding not only these two but almost everyone. I'm not talking to anyone. Expect Lu-chan, I actually needed to talk to her.I grabbed her around a corner hoping no one saw me."Levy?What's wrong?'Lucy seemed to be sarcastic."I'm sorry?!Ypu can gawk at Natsu aaalll day!"I yelled.Lucy stomped her foot staring at me. "I don't like him! What do you need?" "I need  to know where Gajeel is.He's been gone for two weeks!"I crossed my arms. Lu-chan laughed, "Don't worry!Just go to you house."Lucy patted my back.I can't believe this.She walks off as I walk towards my apartment.Nothing out of the ordinary.I unlocked the door and turned the lights on.Food?"W-who's there!"I grabbed a brromstick.I could stun whoever was here then use my magic.A cloaked man stood up. I ran towards him swinging my stick."Sorry shrimp.If bunny girl can't do it, you can't"He easily doged it making me fall.He picked me up from my coller."WHO ARE YOU!!!!"I kicked and scremed.The cloaked man removed his hood,"C'mon shorty?Did ya forget me?"Gajeel smirked.I stopped, all I could do was smile.I (somehow) broke through his grip and lunged myself towards him."Where have you been Gajeel?!"I started to cry."Sorry Shrimp.I missed you so much I just killed everyone I saw.HeHe..."Gajeel rubbed his neck."So.Did ya miss me???"Gajeel stared into my eyes.I nodded franticly.He laughed putting his index finger and thumb on my chin.We both blushed, as he lifted my mouth towards his.He kissed me.Me?!"Ya know i don't know what I'd do without you."Gajeel smirked and hugged me.