✧ ⋆ . ˚━━ 𝙞𝙞

Start from the beginning

The lower half of his face is covered by an auburn beard, and all this together creates a remarkable face, one that was well known by now in the galaxy: the infamous Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi general in the clone wars, his blue lightsaber a sign of hope for the republic and of doom for the separatist armies.

Peacekeeper. Warrior. Two so different things that seem the same in these times, because no matter which side you are on, no matter if you are fighting for peace, you remain a fighter, you remain violent.

A conflict that burns like acid through the ranks of the jedi, furher and further with every day, feasting its way through ancient tradition and rotting moral.

But Obi-Wan is willing defend the ways of the Jedi until his last breath.

There is a certain strength in being gentle and patient, and he has mastered this strength like nobody else. Even with a seat in the jedi council and with being one of the order's finest Jedi, he remains humble enough to still learn, to still be lectured.

A peacekeeper tossed into a raging war, a gentle soul amidst a storm of rage and fury. The negotiator. Infamous for his diplomatic way of solving conflict and for his values as a general on the battlefield once his diplomatic ways come to a dead end. His legs are tired from all the fighting and the lightsaber is heavy in his hands, stained by blood of thousands, but he still goes on.

And so does the enemy, sand colored, robotic, emotionless – they don't lose like he does, how can they when they have never been really alive? Machines don't lose, but the armies of the republic do. Brothers, comrades, friends.

Obi-Wan has returned to Coruscant a few days ago, the leather of his boots are still stained with the turquoise dust and dirt from Christophsis – the fights there have been longer than anticipated.

And now he is ready for his next mission, wherever it will take him.

A few minutes later the doors to the Jedi council chamber open with a gentle hiss, revealing the circular room and its maginifcent view upon Coruscant's skyline. The chamber and the temple's sacred towers are high in the pale blue sky, only accompanied by golden clouds and ships zooming through the air. Beneath them the clear morning sun has turned the city into a landscape of glistening metal surfaces, shining like fresh droplets of water - an endless jungle of steel and glass stretching out as far as their eyes can see. Speeders hum through the streets and inhabitants of all species crowd the sidewalks, the city buzzing with busy life as always.

Most of the seats are empty, but the rest are filled with flickering blue holoprojections of Jedi masters far away or flesh ones, all awaiting Obi-Wan's arrival.

"Obi-Wan. My heart with joy and relief it fills, to see you here," Master Yoda speaks to his left. The green creature is from a species unknown, but extremely powerful in the ways of the force and one of the greatest jedi the order has ever had.

"Your next mission is awaiting you." Master Windu, sitting right on Yoda's left, leans forward. A hologram appears in the front of him, the blue projection of a planet rotating around itself. Two smaller moons accompany its course.

"Cevarya," Obi-Wan reads out loud as letters appear next to it. "It is in the outer rim, apparently," he continues as more information pops up. "Looks interesting."

"We figured you would say that." Mace Windu answers, his face illuminated by the blue light. "It is a peculiar situation indeed on this planet. Cevarya has never been much of a world to be in close contact with the republic, but its loyalty has officially always been with us. Cevarya's rulers are from great concern-"

"Excuse me, but rulers?" Obi-Wan interferes.

"Yes, rulers. Cevarya is ruled by a council of six who hold all the power. And this council is concerned because recently there has been tumult, there are growring riots demanding cevarya to join the seperatists – and those riots threaten to turn into a rebellion."