² gloomy

—

LIFE WASNT GETTING ANY EASIER AND IT WASNT GOING TO BE, the only thing maddy could do for herself was manage to hang in there throughout it all, and it was getting harder and harder to as the days went on, nothing was going her way.

but the only thing she wanted to do was die.

she was at the point to where everyday when she woke up, she was upset—-and every night when she went to bed, all she could do was pray that she didn't wake up.

but she woke up, and then there was pain. it was a violent loop of depression that madelyn found herself stuck in.

she was in the middle of doing school, miss jessel stood in front of her as she wrote on a piece of paper silently,

"how have you been feeling?" miss jessel softly spoke up, maddy froze with her pencil in her hand for a moment before responding, shooting her a small smile, ms. jessel always checked in on her and made sure that she was okay, and that reassuring feeling was a small thing that managed to make her day a bit better.

"good i guess" she quietly said,

nothing was better—-she saw quint everyday, that was horrible in itself, she couldn't stand him, he hurt her so much, he destroyed a piece of her that she was never going to get back.

madelyn was one of the most kind hearted people on the planet, which is why it makes you wonder, what the hell did she do to deserve this? yet every single night before she went to bed she would find herself praying that quint would just die of a horrible death already.

as terrible as that sounds...

but madelyn had to live with what he was doing to her for the rest of her life, she had to live with that trauma for the rest of her life, all because of his disgusting acts that he committed against such an innocent, beautiful girl.

miss jessel too, both maddy and jessel knew about what was going on with each other, they weren't stupid, there was just nothing they could do about it considering mrs. grose pretended she didn't know what the hell was going on either.

they mainly didn't say anything because they both shared the same fear or what would happen if they did.

mrs grose did know things though, to an extent. but she didn't know everything. yet she acted like she couldn't hear or see a god damn thing that occurred in that horrific home.

at the end of the day though, what the hell could mrs. grose really do for them either? she was an old lady...

"you don't seem good" jessel said before grabbing a chair and pulling it in front of her desk, sitting down across from her—-maddy froze with her pencil in her hand once again before sighing,