Chapter 3 - Fake Wings

Warning: this contains violence and strong language.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Chloe and her family finished dinner and washed up the plates. Chloe then went upstairs to get to her bedroom.

The moment she arrived at her room, she then changed her clothes to her pajamas then removing her hair-tie, letting down her hair. Then she laid down on the bed, resting.

Chloe's mind flashed back to Goh, the words that he said to her made her upset.

"How annoying, I offered my help and he refused.." Chloe sighed.

Despite how Goh can be obstinate, crude and callous, Chloe still likes him.
She likes how Goh can also be kind, considerate and naive at times..

"That's why I care so much, Goh.. I always want to be by your side."

Chloe realized what she just said, she blushed instantly and covered her face with her hands.

Chloe always wanted to say those words to him, but she can't. Chloe always have been considering to confess to him, but it always wasn't the right time. Due to Chloe's lack of courage, she can't put it to words.

Chloe removed her hands from her face and rolled sideways at the bed, and quietly said "I hope I can get to say those words to you, Goh.."

__________________

Goh was walking down the street with the umbrella, it was pouring down very harshly.

He then came across a park, which he can see Ash was there!

"Ash!? Hey!" Goh said as he was running towards Ash.

As Goh was in front of him Goh quickly put the umbrella over them. Ash suddenly fell on Goh's chest, closing his eyes while he was dripping wet from the rain.

"Ash?.." Goh had a small blush, but he was worried of what happened to Ash since he looked so tired and exhausted.

Goh placed his hand on Ash's arm and helped him stood up properly.

"Are you OK? What happened?" asked Goh.

Ash opened his eyes slowly, then looked at Goh with dead eyes.

"I got into a fight, Goh."

Goh's eyes widened at what he just said.

"What were you doing, Ash! Come on, everyone's worried you know." Goh grabbed Ash's arm, and both were walking through the rain now.

__________________

After a few minutes, the boys arrived at the institute. The door was opened by Professor Cerise.

Goh grabbed Ash's arm and quickly rushed to the building, heading inside now.

Goh then placed back the umbrella on the rack and then lead Ash to the living room.

"What happened, Goh?" Professor Cerise asked.

Goh lets Ash sat down at the couch to let him rest and turned his head to Professor Cerise and responded, "He got into a fight, Director."

Professor Cerise sweatdropped at what he said, and asked worriedly "Is he alright?"

Goh nodded, that made Professor Cerise relieved and said, "I'm going to go talk about something to Ren, take care of Ash OK?"