Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

After everyone got settled, everyone took showers except for me. It was time for me to go shower so I took my things into the bathroom with me.

Once I'm undressed, I conceal my dark mark just in case someone other than Pansy walks in while I'm dressing myself.

Hermione's POV

Y/n went to take her shower, leaving me to feel like the outcast of the sleepover. Pansy was laughing around with Naya and Luna, which was perfectly fine with me. Lola was the only person actually speaking to me, but she stopped talking for some reason and joined into the other conversation.

My sister is very different. She's conniving, spiteful, jealous, and greedy. She is also a copycat. When I came out as a lesbian at home, she went out of her way to come out as bisexual but has only ever dated guys.

That may not seem like a problem but when we were alone, she told me about how she would never kiss a girl or date one even if her life depended on it.

I could sense some anger or jealousy rising up inside of me, so I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once I opened the door, a gust of steam hit my face.

"Jesus, Y/n. Turn the temperature down a bit, will ya?" I called out to the girl in the shower who was practically cooking herself.

"Ooh! You scared me, Mione," Y/n screeched as she turned her body a little while showering. I couldn't see her clearly since the glass was fogged up, but none of us mind either way.

I sat down on the lid of the toilet and exhaled shakily, not even knowing I had that trembling breath inside of me.

"What's wrong?" Y/n questioned me as I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"They are out there being friendly and it's stressing me out. I swear Y/n, I'm not crazy. Naya is very evil and she is doing that little funny stuff to make me mad." I quickly whisper to Y/n as she continues to shower.

"Okay, well I have to grab something from Enzo and Blaises' room, so you can walk with me," She turns the water off so I throw her towel over the shower door and sit back on the toilet seat.

"I have to tell you about Naya and how she is towards me," I continue to whisper because I don't want the other girls to hear me.

"I wanna hear it, I noticed Naya was being a bit touchy with Pansy but I kept quiet," Y/n spoke as she brushed her hair and smoothed down some baby hairs with her fingers, and moved some hair behind her ears.

I stood up and walked to the door and before I opened it, I turned back to Y/n, "When you come out, we are leaving immediately. I cannot sit near them any longer."

She chuckled as she nodded and I left her to finish clothing herself.

Minutes later, Y/n walks out of the bathroom and nods her head to the door, implying I follow her outside the dorm.

Luna and Lola both stand up and also walk with us out the door. I don't wanna leave my girlfriend and my sister alone, but I trust Pansy so I know nothing will happen.

The four of us walked out of the room and once the door shut, Luna began to speak.

"They were being so touchy and stuff when you both went into the bathroom, but I didn't wanna say anything because then I would seem like I was starting stuff and I'm not like that," The sweet girl with the blond hair spoke to me.

"Me too, and it kinda made me uncomfortable so I decided to come with you guys," Lola Flint followed after Luna, also agreeing as we walked down the stairs and into the common room.