Jayden climbed in my lap and laid his head on my chest "I love you mommy and I had fun this week" he said I kissed his forehead "I love you too JayJay" I said and laid my head on top of his and fell asleep.

We woke up when the plane had ended and Davion was on his phone. I stretched and grabbed my purse and Jayden's hand, we got in Davions black audi and drove to the house. When we got to the house I got out and unlocked the door, I could see Davions gold chain swinging in the distance. I opened the door and the smell of linen and sky febreeze hit my nose and I immediately felt like I was home. I walked up the stairs to change into something comfortable, Davion was right behind me he had on a black Versace pullover black trus with his black timberlands and gold chain and watch. I had on a white high low Michael kors sundress "Antiana" Davion called after me "Yes" I said walking into the closet "Whats wrong ma" he asked "Nothing" I said pulling down a pair of bleached jeans and a white t-shirt with my white airforces. "yes there is you aint said nothing to me since we were on the plane" he said while I stripped out of my dress and went to take a quick shower. "That don't mean nothing" I said stepping into the shower, I didn't hear nothing else so I figured he was frustrated.

I took a quick 15 minute shower, and lotioned down with my frosted bath and body works lotion and put on my clothes. I put my hair in a long fishtail and put in my pearls and grabbed my white Furla bag. Davion followed behind me while I went to get a bottle of water "Jayden do you want a Gatorade?" I called out to him "yes mommy" he said rubbing his eyes I just smiled and handed him a Gatorade.

Jayden had on a white polo shirt, black tru religion pants and his black and white concords. "Ill meet you at the doctors baby" Davion said and I nodded "Ok" I said and he looked at me but I never looked at him. "Jayden go back in the house for a minute" Davion said and I was just about to open the door to my Porsche truck.

"Davion wh-" I started but he cut me off "What the hell is your problem?" he asked walking towards me away from his car "Don't worry about it, the situation is done with" I said trying to walk around him "So why you still got a attitude about it?" he asked "I DON'T HAVE A ATTITUDE!" I yelled "What you screaming for then?" he asked "Im not screaming im yelling" I said looking everywhere other then his eyes. "I know I should've gave you the dick before we got outside" he mumbled walking off.

I smacked my teeth and went back in the house to get Jayden, we arrived at the doctors in 20 minutes. I got out the car eating a bag of hot funyuns while Jayden ate a bag of hot Cheetos.

We sat and waited for about 15 minutes when we were called to the back "OOOOOOO noo, throw them away" my doctor said I looked at her and pouted "Why it's the family size bag too" I said getting highly irritated with her "Its not healthy for the baby" she said taking them and throwing them away "The baby wasn't complaining" I said and she straight faced me. "Child lay down, you know Davion wouldn't even let eat that mess" she said lifting up my shirt squirting the cold substance on my stomach. "OOOOOOOH MOMMMY!" Jayden yelled getting excited we just smiled "Well it looks to me like you having a girl" she said and I immediately started smiling like no tomorrow, but the fact that I couldn't see how Davion reaction to the lady saying it would be a girl made me cry.

"Ooh sweetie why are you crying" the doctor said at the end of the appointment. "Tears of joy" I said partly telling the truth she just nodded. As I was walking outside it hit me that Davion had lied to me he said he wasn't going to be able to stay the whole time but he didn't come at all.

I rode home and Jayden all cleaned up and put him too bed, I walked down stairs and sat on the couch turning on the TV. I watched criminal minds under a fuzzy blanket and was falling asleep till my phone rung. It was 10:00 at night and I was exhausted

Me: Hello

...- .....

Me: Hello

End of conversation

Maybe they couldn't hear me.

I ended up falling asleep till I heard the front door slam and the jiggling of keys. I lifted up getting ready to start cussing when Davion rushed in looking mad. "So this is why you wanted to go get the towel for Jayden" Davion yelled stomping to the couch with a picture of me smiling in whosever that man was face when he had bumped into me with his hand on my shoulder and one on my side.

"Wait it wasn't even like that" I said getting up he looked at me with his used to be brown eyes were black "The picture is right here, this nigga got his hand all up and on you and shit, was that the reason you came rushing back to us so that you wouldn't get caught!" he yelled walking up on me. By this time I was now crying shaking my head in disapproval "It wasn-" I started but he cut me off "I proposed to your hoe ass and you do shit like this, that night when you left to get them wings for us did you go and see him" he asked "Noo I-I saw hi-him while I wa-was walking the-there" I stuttered between sobs. He shook his head and I cried more "You can leave that ring on the table and get the fuck out" he said walking away. I fell back down on the sofa and cried into my hands my life has been officially ruined.