Chapter 2

Still in her POV

I still remember what happened.

{ FLASHBACK}

I was changing into my rag clothes for school. As in my rip jeans and plaid shirt. I just finished showering and I already put on my undergarments. I was placing my pants on but my father burst open the door to my room.

" Why aren't you at school" He said as his eyes roamed my body with devious eyes.

" School doesn't start till 7:45 it's 7:20" I responded back uncomfortable. Due to the fact that he was basically eye raping my upper body.

"C'mere" he said to me. Of course I listened not wanting to get beat.

I Dragged my feet an walked to him with my head hung low. " Yes Dad" I spoke.

I didn't hear anything. When I was about to turn around and finish putting on my clothes he forcefully grabbed my hair and place my lips on his rough ones. Ew just Ew I pulled back and tried to run. But he punched my gut before I can go anywhere.

He continued what he was doing. I struggled so much not giving up at all. Which was working because he wasn't having his way.

" STOP MOVING BEFORE I KILL YOU RIGHT NOW" He growled at me for my movement. But I still did it. I still continued to move. It was gross because he was getting hard because of this.

" Get The Fuck Off Of Me You Old Perverted Asswipe" I yelled while still moving.

That's when I was dropped to the ground. I thought it was over until I felt pain everywhere. He was beating me up. if couldn't feel anything. I couldn't move.

That's when I was placed on my bed. I was dizzy. I felt so sick. My legs were spread open and I felt my bra being unclasped. My underwear was also now off to. I heard unbuckling. Then something dropped to the floor I turned my head as much as I could because the pain in my neck was unbearable.

There stood there was my Dad butt naked. He climbed on me. That's when my body couldn't take it no more I passed out. I passed out in the middle of being raped.

I woke up to bloody bed sheets and a naked me. I clutch the sheets to me and cried. I cried like my life depended on it. I can't believe I was raped by my own Father.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the tears run down my face. I felt so dirty after that. Well I can't turn back time so I wiped my tears and change to my sleepwear.

I walked into my blue sky room. It use to be cream colored but I change it to sky blue because it reminds me of my mum. I feel like she is watching me in that sky. While thinking of my mother I fell asleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I Cried while writing this part 😢. I will try and update as soon as possible. Bye my lovelys 👋❤️