Your enjoying yourself arent you?

This is the Zan Pakutos night. You guys are having some fun, and getting the party started. But you and Senbonzakura sneak off some place you and him only know about. That place was filled with Cherry blossoms and Pyrus calleryanas. You are leaning on a tree sitting down, and Senbonzakura is resting his head on your lap. You and Senbonzakura are drinking, no not alcohol. You guys are just drinking sprite. Senbonzakura sets his drink down next to him as he throws the petals of the Cherry Blossom tree in your face, lightly though. He continues doing this for awhile, while you look down at him and play with his hair, running your nails through it. You lightly smile, and you see Senbonzakura smiling inside of his mask to. He hums very softly, singing something the two of you made up. For a second you thought to yourself. You thought "How did I get so lucky tonight?" also thinking:"What if something goes wrong?" You thought. Senbonzakura looked at you, worried. He asked you, "Are you doubting yourself, Y/N?" He said in a light tone. You scoff. "Whatttt? I'm fine." You claim so, but Senbonzakura doesn't give in. For a second, he genuinely looked concerned for you, but saw how you didn't want to talk about it, so he left it alone. He saw a part of a Pyrus calleryana falling down, as he caught it, looking up at you and your hair, as he gently put it onto your hair. He smiled, telling you "You look great, Y/N. Without a doubt." he said. You blushed, looking genuinely happy. He started to caress your face, as you smiled, letting out a tiny laugh. A strong breeze came by, resulting in Senbonzakuras mask to fall off of his face. Your eyes widened, shutting your eyes instantly, putting your hands over your eyes laughing. He grabbed his mask setting it by him. He smiled, reassuring you that you could uncover your eyes. You hesitated, resulting in your face lighting  up in red. He began to flip himself over, crawling towards you putting a hand above your shoulder, onto the tree. He moved away your hands from your face, as he leaned in, about to kiss you. But Haineko walked over, about 6 feet away realising what was happening. She squealed, drawing the other Zan Pakutos over. You instantly took action and grabbed his mask, putting it over both of your faces. With your eyes still closed, Senbonzakuras lips press against yours, as the two of you passionately maked out. When you and Senbonzakura finish up, he whispers in your ear willingly, telling you, " I love you Y/N.".