Valentine's Day/White Day Special 2021 - Seven Deadly Sins

Start from the beginning

I unwrapped the bow around it and inside the box contained a letter addressed to me and well... a box of heart-shaped chocolates. Wasn't I supposed to give my beloved chocolates instead of the other way around? This detail alone piqued my curiosity, and I quickly open up the letter.

[Dear Y/N L/N,

It's been a month since we started our relationship, and I really enjoy being with you every day!

I don't actually write letters; this is my first time writing one! I know my cooking skills are bad, but I took a shot at making some chocolate for ya! I thought I'd give you a surprise, but if you are reading this, then surprise!

Your beloved,

Meliodas]

I turn around and I see Meliodas standing at the door, smiling with flushed cheeks. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, with him doing the same. It was such a heartfelt gift from him, and I knew I can't pass up this opportunity to express my love and gratitude.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N!" he beamed joyfully.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Meliodas!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ban, Passionate Dinner~

Thirty minutes. It has been thirty minutes since the cake settled in the oven. Anytime now.

Ding!

I stretch my arms in the air, grabbed my oven gloves, and carefully retrieved the cake from the oven. Today is Valentine's Day, a day where couples express their love for each other. I have been in my kitchen, trying to bake the perfect cake for my significant other, Ban of the Seven Deadly Sins. We've been dating for a couple of months now, and I've yet to give him anything actually. Today's a great day to show my love for him, and he will be coming to my house tonight. 

I carefully place the cake on my dining table and start decorating it. A few slabs of white cream made from dairy, some hand-picked berries, and writing of words later, a freshly baked berry cream cake topped with cranberries and blueberries appears on my table. After a few good hours of failed attempts, I have finally created the perfect cake! 

"Y/N-chan~ I'm here~ ♪" A voice called out, followed by the chimes of the doorbell. I quickly put down my gloves and apron and rushed to open the door. There stood Ban, with his red jumpsuit and his characteristic grin like always. We embraced each other for a bit, then I led him into the living room where the dining table is. Aside from the cake sticking out like a sore thumb, there were a couple of other dishes and some lit candles.

"Ooh, a candlelit dinner! ♪ It's for us to dine together, right?~ ♪" Ban chuckled. 

"Of course, silly! I made it with all my heart, just in time for Valentine's too!" I grinned, proud of my results.