His answer made the smaller fetus' eyes lit up brightly, like flowing red blood, as he replied, "They must be here for the Sarira. Do you think they might harm our mother?"

"If they dare lift a finger at our mother, father will definitely bash their brains out." The bigger fetus snorted coldly, "He can still be useful during these critical moments. Don't worry, little brother, I'm here. Even if our father fails, I'll protect you and Mother well. She cannot be hurt at all, and you're still weak. If you can't maintain your spiritual aura, you might be in danger too. I'll never allow that to happen."

The smaller fetus was indeed quite weak. After a grunt, the smaller fetus hugged his brother and fell asleep.

The bigger fetus did not go back to sleep. Instead, he absorbed the surrounding spiritual aura for the sleeping smaller fetus...

They did not know that Baili Jia Jue was also awake.

He glanced briefly at Helian Wei Wei who was sleeping in his arm. He retracted his arm quietly, put on his fur coat, and walked out of the room.

His perfect and handsome side profile showed strong suppression of sexual passion. As he walked, black feathers dropped by his feet with each step he took.

The Fire Qilin and the Green Dragon were summoned, and appeared in front of him simultaneously, saying, "Master."

"Go check on that surge of Qi of Yin just now," Baili Jia Jue's said indifferently.

As ancient mythical beasts, the Fire Qilin and the Green Dragon were not the best at tracking the Qi of Yin. However, they were much more useful than the shadow guards. At least, they could intimidate the beasts around to extract some information from them.

However, the puzzling thing was that Exorcist City was extremely peaceful.

It was as if the Qi of Yin that appeared at night was simply an illusion.

The next day, Exorcist City's skies remained clear and boundless. Even the air was much fresher than the Capital's, and there was also an abundance of spiritual aura.

Besides Helian Wei Wei, everyone was extremely energetic.

Helian Wei Wei felt very tired, and all she wanted to do was sleeping. However, she could not sleep well, as if something was pressing on her chest, making her feel even more hungry.

Logically speaking, she should not be this tired after sleeping for so long, but her physical response was obviously the opposite.

Feeling helpless, she resorted to picking and eating more strawberries.

However, she was shocked to find that the large field of strawberries in the Fantasy Space had withered.

"What's going on?" Helian Wei Wei woke up suddenly. She had never encountered this situation before. To her, the Fantasy Space was always like a treasure chest that she never had to worry about. Whenever and whatever she needed, it could give her everything.

Helian Wei Wei was not a greedy person at all. When she obtained Fantasy Space, she knew that there was a limit to all energy. Hence, there was a need for continuous cultivation and intake of energy.

Before she was pregnant, she used to collect spiritual auras to be placed into Fantasy Space as a way to maintain it.

Logically, my Fantasy Space should not have any problems!

However, Fantasy Space is showing signs of withering now!

This made Helian Wei Wei frown heavily. She might have been fine before without the Fantasy Space, but her body needed to be supplemented by spiritual aura now.