Crying

Quick a/n! I got my first manga yesterday! Haven't started reading it yet since I'm a fan fiction addict but I will EVENTUALLY. Anywho hope you all are having a nice day or night! Enjoy this chapter! :D -A (also sorry for the late and short chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Time skip 1 month-

Michael did not like how things were going. It wasn't the fact that he saw his Mother in court with his Father every week . It was the fact his father was acting suspicious with his creations well finishing creations.

Henry has been over quite frequently because his children have gone missing and the case hasn't been figured out yet but he's just been coming over to either support William from family problems or himself for his problems. (Sorry just realized it was bolded)

But he did not like his fathers blue prints of his soon to be newest animatronic. They looked strange and most importantly he was worried for the safety of his siblings and Mother. He knew Elizabeth would sneak in the office and read the blue prints to soon get yelled at by their father. And he knew she would sneak in their to talk to Circus baby why William loved her more then Elizabeth her self.

It hurt hearing a 6 year old ask that to a robot. He got snapped out of his thoughts by his father leaving for work. As soon as his father was out the door he sprinted in his office trying to see what Elizabeth found so important in there besides the blue prints and asking Circus Baby why their father loved her more then Elizabeth.

He walked around the office taking in the littlest details. He then opened a curtain to reveal a white board. He stumbled back after reading it. "Kill-Soul-Posses?" "What does that even mean?" He thought. He walked around the office a little more to soon hear crying. It wasn't Elizabeth and he was pretty sure nobody else lived at the house so who was it crying?

(Yay cliffhangers)