I recalled as he was saying. He was right. But I didn't notice he came to close me when he was saying it. I only felt when I felt his lips on mine. First time, his kiss was aggressive but I didn't mind it because I was feeling same. I responded him with same desire.

He lifted me and took me into bedroom. We sat on the bed and I put my head on his chest. My insecurity, my doubt, my tiredness  everything went by his little action. I was feeling relax into his arm.

He was caressing my hairs and I was enjoying it then I heard his hurt voice, "Rashmi, why did you say I need time to think? And why did you leave me there without getting my response? And why did you come here?"

I looked at him and opened my mouth to say but he put his finger on my lips, "Let me finish first." I nodded. He continued, "I don't care what was your past. I don't care who you are or not. I love you and it will never change into any suitation. Rashmi, you are first girl for whom I have any feeling. I was admirer of Queen of kindness but I never met her. After meeting you, I forgot everything except you. You are only important for me. I care your present and future because I want to be part of it.

Rashmi, I won't hide from you anything. My mom didn't like you since you rejected my marriage proposal. According to her, you are arrogant but I told her I will only marry you otherwise I won't marry. That's why she also agreed. But she is really admirer of Queen of kindness. After knowing you are her, she will definitely like you.
That's why you don't need to overthink about any matter. And most importantly, remember I am always with you."

I didn't know how to response him. I wanted to cry but I controlled my tears. I took deep breath and said after thinking carefully, "Shlok, I will tell you everything." After he nodded, I continued, "I was not strong in childhood like now. Even, my classmates bullied me whenever they had chances. That time, Suhana saved me from that bullied classmates. I was week and unconfident.

Then I met Tushar. He helped me and what I am now because of him. He was my teacher, my ideal. He taught me to how to fight back, made me strong and confident. I was really impressed with me and I had trust him blindly that time." I smiled when I recalled that time. I told, "that time, if he asked me to go west, I would never go east even I knew there was dangerous in west but I didn't care. Everyone started to think I had feelings for him but I didn't care to explain except one person.... My cousin. She trusted me that's why everything was fine that time but we got adult and everything changed.

He left me and I was lonely. My family started to make distance with me and I lost everything in an blink. I started to hate that title. When I can't keep everyone together, what's the use of that title?

Then you came into my life. I knew from starting you have feelings for me but I decided to ignored you and that feeling. I thought I could avoid that feeling but I was wrong. I didn't know since when I started to have feelings for you and you became an important part of my life. I tried to push away that feeling but it's impossible.

When I am with you, I became selfish and I forgot any logic or reality."

He kissed on my forehead, "I am happy to hear it that you have same feeling like me. But I want to know if you have feelings for me, why would you want to push away the feeling? Did you ever have  feelings for Tushar?" He asked last sentence with gritted his teeth.

I looked at his eyes because I wanted him to know what I was telling it's truth, "I told you he was my ideal. How can I have feelings for my ideal? Even when I knew my cousin loved him? She and I had discussion about it. She liked him and I would never come into her way. But when he left me and everything, I was exhausted. I lost. I wanted him to come back in any means. That time I was going to accept his feelings for me but something happened. And I knew I won't be with him forever. I didn't want him to give happiness then take away from him."