Part 2

Once we have reached our destination Oliver turns to me and smiles at me again. I finally let go his hand to check the temperature  of the water. As I inform him he doesn't nothing. Says nothing. Just gazes at me. We stay looking at one another until Oliver tells me to stay still. I obey. I watch as he removes his shorts. Gradually. He then looks up and smile before slowly takes off his undergarments. I gaze. Admire. Admire his physique. Admire his unshaven body hair. Admire his dick. He slides his hands down his body and begins to touch himself.

Oliver indicates for me to do the same and I do not hesitate. I remove all my clothes and stand naked in front of him. He smiles once again and I can't help but to do the same. I walk over to him and tuck my arms under his. He pulls me in close. Skin to skin. His warmth surrounds me as I'm in his arms. My grip  loosens and I take his hand and lead him to the lake. I count down from three and me fling ourselves in. My head is submerged and I scramble to find the top. I feel two arms pulling me up onto the service. I open my eyes and see Oliver starring back at me. We laugh before I run my fingers through his hair. He places his big hands on my cheek. he pulls me closer. I can hear him panting as I gaze into his blue eyes. I lean in and our lips interlock. His sweet lips press against mine as water drips down from his hair. I pull back for a split second before continuing. He pulls away temporarily to whisper in my ear, "Oliver." I lean forward and do the same, "Elio."