Part 1

I lay still, my mind spiraling. All I want to think of is him even though I know I shouldn't. His soft words linger in my head; his warm embrace. I escape my freshly laundered sheets and find myself in our bathroom filling my cupped hands with tap water before pressing it against my face. my eyes lock on his used swim shorts that were drying in the tub but are now crisp. I grasp them in my hand and turn them inside out, revealing where his naked crotch was a few hours previously. I press them against my face and deeply inhale. The musky scent floods my nose. Before I can repeat, his door creaks open slowly revealing Oliver, naked from the waist up.

I wait a few seconds for his reaction. He chuckles. I am not embarrassed, I could never be embarrassed in front of the person I trust the most. I have nothing to hide when I am with Oliver. He reaches out his clammy hands and as soon as my hand is in his I feel secure. He leads me through the house and outside. I am dying to her his kind voice. But he reminds mute. Not a regret on my mind when we wander out into the warm midnight air.

My hand still in his he leads me down the garden. His sweaty palms embraced in mine but don't dare let go. The healthy grass tickles the souls of my feet as I try to avoid any obvious obstacles. He glances back at me and gives me a smirk. I'm screaming inside. I finally recognize where our destination is. The lake.