We made it to the castle and this castle was huge. It would put shame into Olympus. My wife was the one to sketch it out.

I led them through the castle and we got to the room where Divine's piano was. That's when they heard her voice.

Hestia pov:

When we went into the portal, I was in awe. This kingdom was big, yet it was calming and peaceful. There small cottages. It was truly beautiful and peaceful. As he lead us through his kindgdom, I saw the most beatiful architecture I have seen. This castle was bigger than Olympus and the colors were so calming. Unlike Olympus where its amde out of gold and blinding. He lead us through the castle and made it outside of a door.  We heard singing. Who is that? Wait I know that voice....no it cant be...

Hades pov:
When I went through the portal I was surprised. It was calming even though his kingdom was big. We walked through the village and it was truly amazing. There were villagers dancing, selling fruits or vegetables, people talking to each other,etc. We made it to a huge castle and its colors were peaceful. I was at somewhat peace when I made it into the castle. It made me feel like I mattered. We were standing outside a room. However, someone was beatifully singing. That's her voice..its my sister..

3rd pov:
While Divine was singing, she did not realize that 3 people were watching her. She eventually finished. She heard clapping and turned around. She saw them. Her younger siblings. She ran to them and hugged the life out of them. They were crying at this point. It shocked Hestia because her brother is described as evil, cunning and shows no emotions.

"Omg...how? When?" Divine asked still shocked. She looked to her right to see chaos giving her a thumbs up.

"Well chaos invited us here sis" Hades said

"Yeah and I heard you got married is that true" Hestia asked

"Yes I got married with chaos. As you may know this is my kingdom Astral. This was where I originally sent mom but there was just a house for mom at the moment. When I was banished from Olympus, I came here and began my new life. I wanted to come see you all but I couldnt. It pained me that you all couldn't be at my wedding. I also didnt want you guys to get in trouble. I'm sorry" Divine said

"Sis its okay. We should be the one apologizing for not being able to defend you. Zeus has become a monster. I dont have a throne up in Olympus because they think I am evil and will betray them." Hades said lowering his head.

"Hades you are sweet and caring. Yes you may have changed to a cold person, but your still my little brother and I will always be there for you. I want the old you. You were a beam of happiness before I left. But I have seen that you have all changed in someway. I have tried to look over you all in some way but I could have never done nothing because I knew Zeus will try and do something horrible. You all may have changed but that does not change the way I see you all. I am terribly disappointed at my children more believe it or not." Divine told them

"I know. I am also dissapointed on what they have changed into. They are all dealing with pain in a horrid way. I wish you could come back in order to bring peace back. Everything was wonderful and peaceful before you were banished. We even to call each other by our corresponding name. It no longer kids, sis, brother, aunt or uncle. Their has been wars occuring." Hestia said in a saddened yet a bit of anger in her voice

"I wish you two can stay here but Zeus will get suspicious of your disappearances and both of you have jobs or work to do. However you can both visit at anytime. I will try to visit you two. I am not banished in the underworld. Here" Divine said as she handed them both bags of what contained beatiful and majectic crystals.

"What are these for sister" Hades said with condusion in his words. Hera nodded as a sign of agreeing to his question.

"These are very special crystals. If you throw one at the ground, it will open up a portal directly to my kingdom. However, be careful where you keep it because it can lead to the wrong hands. You can give it to who you think are trustworthy enough but when they get here, me or chaos will be the one to let them in." Divine said. Both her siblings nodded with a joyful smile at the thought of being able to visit their sister again.

They walked throughout the village and castle, eventually going to the garden where they soent most of their time. They spent their time talking, doing silly things, catching up on things they have missed, and they were truly happy. They wanted this moment to last forever. They were family. Hades and Hestia also caught up with their mom and granmother. They were all happy. However, they had to go back to Olympus and Hades back to the underworld to do work. They didn't want to go. but they knew Zeus will become suspicous of them dissapearing too long.

Chaos created a portal for them. It was heartbreaking moment because they didnt know whent they will be able to visit each other again. They promised each other to visit whenever they can.