"We can't unnie, the temperature here is different.... you need to study their language and culture" Mina said the obvious.

"Really? Then it's easy" Momo unnie said as she smirk at us. Pfft... I bet she would give up being here when we're just few hours here.

*3 hours later*

"CAN WE GO TO KOREA NOW!?" I look at who yelled as I saw Momo unnie with a frown. See? She can't stay here as long as 2 weeks.

"We can't Momo" Appa said as he turn the page of the magazine that he's looking. "But really!? I WANT TO GO TO KOREA NOW!" she whine.

"We really can't because we-" Appa stop midway as he widen his eyes while looking at the magazine. "What is it?" Nayeon unnie ask him.

Appa seems to snap out of it and shook his head, "Nothing, I'll just go to my room and call someone" he said as he didn't wait for our reply.

Huh? He's weird. "What do you think Dad saw?" Mina ask as we all look at her. "Maybe it's something that he wants, he said he's going to make a call" Sana unnie said.

That makes sense, I just shrugged it off and start unpacking again. This hotel it nice, it looks like a penthouse with 4 bedrooms but it's just a hotel room.

It also has a living room and 3 bathroom; 1 for Appa and 2 for us. Kitchen? It doesn't have but it has dining area.

Weird right? But they said, room service will always come to your room if it's time for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

"Can someone accompany me?" I look at Mina who's standing in front of us as she mumble something.

"What is it Mitang?" Jeongyeon unnie ask as we all stop what we are doing. "Can someone accompany me?" Mina ask a little louder.

"Me!" Sana unnie said excitedly. "Are we going to the bar?" she ask as she look at Mina, who's looking at her confusedly.

"What? No! Why would I go to the bar!?" Mina shout a little louder than she talk as she eyed us all. "Ahhh... she needs a swim suit, go and accompany her Sana unnie" I said as it click in my head.

Sana's PoV
"I still can't believe that we just came here in the mall to buy a swim suit!?" I whine as Mina keep on looking at the swim suits.

"Of course, the beach beside the hotel is going to be at waste if we didn't enjoy it" she said as she pick a red swim suit.

Ugh! I also don't have one so I might buy as well. I walk towards the other section to see a pair of swim suits.

I then pick the black one as Mina snatch it away from me. "It's a linger Sana unnie, this way are the swim suits" she said as she point at the place where she pick her swim suits.

I look at it and the once in front of me. "What's the difference? It's still the same bra and panties" I said to her.

She sigh and look down, "It's not unnie, lingers have  thin clothes while swim suits have thick clothes" she said as she put back the linger that she's saying.

"How will I know if I'm wearing a linger or swim suit?" I ask her as she face palm. I mean, my swim suits and lingers are all in the same area.

"If the cloth is thick, it's swim suit.... linger if it's thin and have foam" she said. I then nod my head as I understand.

So, I often use swim suits as my underwears!? Oh my gosh! That shit is embarrassing! "Just pick one unnie" Mina said as I quickly get the black swim suit.

"Go and pay, I don't know how to speak their language" I said to her as she look at me in confusion.

"I also don't know how to speak their language" she mumble but go staight to the counter anyway. I shrugged it off and look around.

"Is that.... Jackson?" I mumble to myself as I saw the person. He's carrying.... many paper bags but why?

"Hey unnie, here's your thing so you should pay me" Mina finally came as I just ignore her. "It's really him" I said and drag Mina towards Jackson.

"Hey! Jack!" I said as he quickly froze and turn around quickly. "Sana? Mina? What are you two doing here?" he ask.

Mina look shock for a moment before answering him, "Appa brought us here in Thailand because of important things, what about you?" she ask him.

"Uhh... I actually brought some things and-" he got cut off when someone call him. "Jackson oppa!" I look behind him to see Somi?

"Jackson oppa! Come on, L- Ohh... Hi unnies!" she greeted and bow at us. She then giggle nervously and look around but not on us.
________________
Hey! I've been very busy lately because of so many modules but that's fine as long as everyone is safe. Hope y'all like the chapter and happy valentines!!