Honeymoon Love

Poppy's POV

We landed at the pad at Volcano Rock City, in our new home at Barracuda Tower. We got off as Barb carried me inside bridal style, with my eyes closed to hide the surprise.

"Okaaaay, no peeking! No peeking!" Barb said, setting me down, "and....open 'em!"

I did, and what I saw was amazing. It was still a Rock Troll home, but it now has a lot of Pop Troll qualities blended into it. It was like a mix of old and new all at the same time.

"Sooooo, what do you think?" Barb asked, excited.

"I LOVE IT!!" I said, joy in my eyes.

"I thought since I was marrying a Pop Troll, I might wanna bring over some of the stuff she likes, too," Barb said, walking up to me, "I did this with a whole lot of love."

"That's good," I said, suavely, holding her close, "because I love you!"

"Well, I love you, too!" she reciprocated.

We melted into a kiss, moving and caressing each other as we made our way to our bedroom, where we promptly shut the door behind us.

Later on that night, after the...rowdiness, I was sleeping with Barb in our new Queen-sized bed. Our clothes themselves were scattered on the floor, so we slept together without them.

"Barb," I said, waking up in the middle of the night.

"Something wrong, honey?" she asked, groggily, covering herself with our bed sheets.

"I was just thinking...I know this is a little soon and all, but...,"

"What, what is it?"

"Do you ever think...we could have a child?Like, an actual child?"

That part made Barb slump against the bed wall, where she looked confused.

"I mean...if you don't want to-." I started.

"No! No, no, no, no, no, no!" she stammered, taking me by the hands, "I would love to have one. I just...never thought you would."

"Well, it's just a thought," I said, cuddling up next to her, "I mean, I think you would be a great mom."

"You, you mean it?" she asked, a bit of a tingle in her voice.

I got on top of her, and looked her in the eye, dazed, but certain.

"More than anything," I said, smoothly.

That part made Barb smile.

"I would love to have a daughter, you know," she said, caressing my hair.

"Really, I would totally love a little girl, too!"

"Yeah, I also have a name: Roxie. After my own mother, of course."

I gasped in delight. That was perfect!

"I love it!" I squealed.

"I was hoping you would," she said.

We kissed together in that moment of intimacy, both in unison and in joy. We kissed for a full minute before breaking for air.

"But, we should probably wait a while before having a little girl," Barb said, "we still don't know much about being moms, so we don't wanna jump into this without any knowledge whatsoever."

"Good point, maybe someday," I said, snuggling under her chin, "just a little food for thought. Still, it would be nice, to have a kid, raise a family."

"Right now, Popsqueak, you're my family,"
Barb said, kissing me on the forehead, "and that is all I need."

"Barbie?" I said with a flirtatious look.

"Yes," she responded, with a similar look.

"Get the lights."

"Sure thing, Sweetums," she said, shutting off the lamp, "Good night, honey."

"Good night," I said, drifting off to sleep on her warm, gentle skin.