Sneak Peak ⏰

"So you're the one their talking about."

I looked at him nervously. I can't stop my eyes from looking around inside this room, finding myself an amazing view to look at just to lessen my nervousness in front of him.

"Ye-yes sir." I politely answered, though its quite cracked.

He suddenly chuckles, that made me look at him. "You can stay calm you know. It's not like i'll eat you alive or something. Relax. Nervous was all written in your face." he said and lean back on his black swivel chair while reading the documents.

I guess it's mine.

"So, you're Sayumi Forteza. From the Philippines~ I see." he uttered while his eyes on the documents. "You did not write here, what field your good at, yet you're applying for this kind of job?" he asked that makes me stiff.

"I--- I.. I'm sorry, sir for not writing any kind of skills. But, I can do everything you want me to do. Please, give me a chnace to prove myself to you." I have no other words in my mind, that I came up with that answer.

"Do anything, huh~" he said with a grin on his face. It gives me millions of electric voltage that makes me shiver to death.

His grin, his smiles, the way he talk... it feels like his up to something on me. I'm just new here. Can't he just go easy on me first?

Gosh!!~ I have a bad feeling about this mess I'm into.

"Okay. You're hired!" he put the documents back inside the brown long envelope and place it on top of his desk.

He stands up and walk towards me. I suddenly become a statue when he lean closer to my ears and whispered: "I'm looking forward to work with you, Ms. Forteza."

I'm totally doomed!!!