Chapter 78

Morning, Tzuyu is the first one who woke up as she wanted to prepare Sana's breakfast the moment she opened her eyes she saw Sana still peacefully sleeping...

"You're beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)..." Tzuyu smile as she gently caressing Sana's cheeks. "I'm lucky because I got the opportunity to see your face every morning ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡...." She added.

After admiring Sana's beauty Tzuyu quickly do her morning routine and after that she walks downstairs and exactly Tzuyu's parents are there...

"おはようございます。"
(Good Morning)  Tzuyu bow her head as she greeted Mr. and Mrs.Minatozaki.

"Oh, You woke up early 🙂..." Mrs.Minatozaki said.

"Yes, Because I wanted to prepare Sana's breakfast ..."

"Really? I already cooked our breakfast you can do the plating and brought it upstairs...."

"Thank you ( ꈍᴗꈍ)..."

"Is your proposal already set?." Mr.Minatozaki asked as he sip on his coffee.

"Yes ~ 🙂 ..."

"I'm holding your promise that you will never hurt my daughter. We trust you Tzuyu so I hope you will keep your promise..."

"Don't worry Mr.Minatozaki, I will take care of Sana. I will not promise that our relationship will gonna be perfect but I will do my best to make her happy all the time and that's I guarantee...."

"I'm happy to hear that 🙂...."

-

After having a little conversation with Sana's parents Tzuyu starts preparing Sana's breakfast and after that she quickly went upstairs to check the latter while holding the food and exactly Sana is wake ...

"Hi, Good Morning Hon ❤...." Tzuyu put down the tray and gives Sana a morning kisses...

"Ya ~ you left me here... I was looking for you..." Sana pout...

"Sorry, I woke up early because I prepare your breakfast..."

Sana hugs Tzuyu... "I want to cuddle with you...." Sana said...

"Let's cuddle later 🙂 but for now have your breakfast first..."

"Tzuuuuuu..." Sana whine...

"We still need to meet your friends, we will cuddle later 🙂..." Tzuyu said as she quickly kissed the tip of her nose.

"Ah yeah, I forgot... We will go out today.."

"And I have a surprise for you...."

"Really??? 😍..."

"Yes, so get up now ....."

Tzuyu help Sana to seated properly....

"Where's Mom and Dad???.."

"Mom is currently fixing her garden while your Dad he's going to work.."

"Ah, Okay ...."

-

After having their breakfast, Tzuyu and Sana immediately do her morning routines and after that they bid their goodbye's already and leave and they went to the nearest cafe where they will gonna meet Sana's friend.

"Oh, they are here.." Sana said, as she stand up and walks closer to her friend..."

"Sana ~ Chan..." Itsuki happily said as she quickly hugs Sana...

"We miss you 🙂..." Mao said as she also greeted Sana..

"Me too ( ◜‿◝ )♡ anyways, this is my girlfriend Tzuyu ...." Sana said as she introduced Tzuyu to them.