All Might: "Now you all look the part!"

A/n: This pick minus Mineta!

Kirishima: "Ehm All Might-sensei I think we are still missing Kurokage."

Y/n: "Already here." The group turned to Y/n as he simply waved. "Sup?"

Mina: "Are those real?" The pink skinned girl asked pointing at the smoke granades and flashbangs that were attached to Y/ns belt.

Y/n: "Yes."

All Might: "Well, well. All your customes are great, now let me explain the premiss of todays exercise. You will be split up into teams of two. One team will be the Heroes the other the Villains. The goal for the Heroes is to capture the villains or to secure the bomb hidden in the building. The Villains win by surviving for five minutes or by defeating the Heroes. Both the teams and the matches will be decided randomly."

Iida: "Shouldn't something like that not be left to fate?"

Izuku: "Think about it, Heroes sometimes have to team up with Heroes from another agency."

Iida: "Ah I see! I apologize for doubting you sir!" Everyone went to grab their number.

Yaoyorozu: "Who has C?"

Y/n: "I do." Y/n said holding up the ball in his hand. "A pleasure working with you."

Yaoyorozu: "Let's do our best." The other teams also found eachother and soon All Might got ready to announce the first two teams to fight.

All Might: "Let us not waste anymore time. The Heroes are... Team A facing Team D!"

Y/n: "Yikes." Y/n mumbled upon seeing Izuku having a nervous breakdown while Uraraka was invading his personal space, their opponents were Iida and Bakugo.

All Might: "Villains prepare your hideout, the heroes will be granted entrance in five minutes, however I will not tell you when exactly! Everyone else please join me in the observation room."

Y/n: "Hey Izu!" Y/n said getting his friends attention. "Break a leg!" That said Y/n followed the rest of the group. Once inside Y/n stood next to Yaoyorozu. "Your Quirk allows you to create inanimate objects from your body, right?"

Yaoyorozu: "Yes, its called Creation, I can turn the lipids of my body into anything I want as long as it is not alive. I also can not recreate plant or animal cells, except wood for some reason. To create something I need to know its molecular structure and the materials it is made out of." The girl explained her Quirk. "And what does your Quirk do exactly? You said that it makes you unnoticable, right?"

Y/n: "Yes, my Quirk is called Phantom, I have this permanent aura surrounding my body, everything that normaly would make a person be noticed, i.e. body heat, body odor, footsteps, breathing sounds and even my heartbeat are hidden by this aura. Additionally everyone that looks at me gets tricked into ignoring me by this aura. I can not control the aura but I can break its effect on someone by touching someone, speaking or making over intentional sounds, like clapping, sighing or laughing. The effect however returns once the person looses sight of me." Y/n explained. "Oh and electric systems to pick up things like bodyheat or heartbeat do only work when being used by a person which already is no longer effected by my Quirk."